• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Owners Unite - A Xbox Live Gamer tag Exchange Thread

Krujo

Banned
I would like some people to play Halo 5 with or even have more a reason to get on my XBOX ONE . I'm in Fairfax, Virginia if any local people want to play that would be pretty cool.

Digital Bits

shoreu

bringing this back for Halo 5

Add BishamonX

I would like some people to play Halo 5 with or even have more a reason to get on my XBOX ONE . I'm in Fairfax, Virginia if any local people want to play that would be pretty cool.

Digital Bits

Updated

Welcome to Spartan Companies Video

Here is a list of all the posted companies

List of Companies:

No time Zone
Team Frankie "All glory to Frankie."
HaloGAF At the moment we are currently accepting HaloGAF community members active in thread before it got disbanded.
HaloSLAENT(#BUTTS ) (FULL)
Sic Semper Tyrannis Competitive focus in Arena (mic req'd), more casual in Warzone. Founding members are East Coast, but open to all US.
Get Schwifty (You gotta get schwifty in here)
[The Insurrection "Down with the UNSC!" <- Dead???
Seventh Column Bungie's long-standing fan club.
DadsOfHalo facebook site
Team 2nd Place"Silver is better than bronze"

Australian and New Zealand
HaloGAF LAAG ANZ Company

Europe
NeoGAF (European time GMT)

North America

Central/Pacific Time
NeoGAF B Team ( Central / West Coast USA )
Omega Black Veteran Halo players, age +17
Team Handsome Dad"You're grounded. Permanently."

Eastern Time
NeoGAF E Team
Last True Shooters Eastern time zone gaffers ( and anyone else)
101st Screaming Eagles (East Coast based but open for everyone )

All the neogaf halo companies

MattyG

Banned
Gamertag: ortiz344 (it's gonna change soon though)

I'm probably going to mostly be playing Halo 5 and MCC (when I get it, hopefully it goes on sale next week).

Gamertag: storafotter

Games: Perfect Dark, Gears of War, Halo: MCC, Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct *sooon*

Feel free to add me as I have no one in my friend list yet. It be nice to find someone to game with.

komarkaze

Long time 360 owner, first time Xbox One owner. GT is komakaze. I have Gears of War Ultimate, Rare Replay, Sunset Overdrive, Rock Band 4 (leaderboards), Castle Crashers Remastered and plan to dabble in Killer Instinct and Dead or Alive 5 soon.

bruno_spec

Neo Member
Just jumped into Xbox One 3 months ago, still looking for friends! I mainly play Forza Motorsport 6, Horizon 2, Halo 5 and Destiny, hit me up if you wanna play! I have a mic. GT: Shotky

Salez

Neo Member
My lovely wife gave me an Xbox for Christmas :) I'll be playing Halo 5 and MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Battlefront and Gears. Feel free to add me to your friend list because it's looking quite empty at the moment

GT: SaleZorro

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Xbox Live Gamer tag: Ivory Samoan
Xbox One Games: Currently playing Halo 5, Own Titanfall, State of Decay, MCC +Others.

zoodoo

Gamer tag: ZOODOO

Games: halo 5, halo MCC, Titanfall, gears ultimate, killer instinct

Looking for someone to play gears on insane and any halo on legendary

My Gamertag is Fallout Phoenix

Add me for Rock Band 4 and Guitar Hero Live leaderboard scores, GTA Online shenanigans, and for a terrible Gears of War teammate.

Sudafed51

Neo Member
Sudafed51 is my gamertag.

I play a lot of different games, but I'm always down to playing some Forza, Halo, Gears, or GTA with people. Feel free to add me.

Vitacat

Gamer Tag: TapperP
Games I Own: Halo MCC, Halo 5, Forza 6, Forza Horizon 2, Gears of War UE, Killer Instinct (Season 1 via GWG), Sunset Overdrive, Rise of the Tomb Raider, various 360 games... (I should've bought Titanfall the other week for $5 but eh)

FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm an older married gamer who has mostly only played single player and local 2 player, so online multiplayer is kinda new for me. Have never played a game online with someone using a headset, so I may be really quiet, or even not use one. So add me and help me expand my gaming horizons. Baby steps...

jroc007

Neo Member
Add me blkrain0007
Eastern time. I'm in NC.
I play mostly sports games....NBA 2k,Madden16,etc
I also play gta v...,too

Hi all!

Updated mine earlier, but will post again in case anyone is interested in playing The Division Beta in particular:

Gamertag: DomsPlaying

Bestatbeingbad

Mostly playing Halo 5 right now, but I'm always down for some Forza 6, or a nice road-trip around FH2.

I'm going to be going with Xbone for The Division too, when it comes around.

Epcott

New guy to the Xbox camp...

Gamertag: Epcott NEO (previously Cre8veN8ve)
East Coast US

Games: Rise of Tom Braider... And that it at the moment

1. Go to Friends online
  2. Find someone
  3. Enter GT: XboxGAF
  4. Scroll all the way to the right, click the ...
  5. Click Add friends
  6. Now click everyone on the list, then click Add friends again to bulk add.

I can't get this to work. I added XboxGAF as a friend and followed, but I can't figure out how to highlight the other followers to send friend invites. Was this changed in an update?

Matty8787

So I just bought myself a new xbox after selling mine 18 months ago!

Got a pretty good deal I think.

xbox one 500gb (matte finish) with 12m xbox live, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rare Replay, Forza 6 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition all for £199.

It was £249 but I got a 20% off code.

Anyhow, gamertag is Matty8787 so if anybody wants to add me feel free!

1. Go to Friends online
  2. Find someone
  3. Enter GT: XboxGAF
  4. Scroll all the way to the right, click the ...
  5. Click Add friends
  6. Now click everyone on the list, then click Add friends again to bulk add.

I got a new xbox/tag and have just bulk added everyone on that list. I will go through and add a few from this page as well.

What's good NeoGAF!? New Xbox One S owner

My gamertag is FoxnHurley

Play: MCC; Halo 5; Doom; Dead Rising 3. Will be getting Gears of War 4

TrackZ

TrackZ on Xbox.

Long time gamer since the 80s. Looking for coop gaming. Play a lot of Destiny. Would love to do some coop runs of Halo 4 and 5 and upcoming Gears 4 and Forza play.

US eastern time zone. Usually playing evenings like 9 PM and later.

Top Bottom