• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Owners Unite - A Xbox Live Gamer tag Exchange Thread

jyoung188

Just got an Xbox One last week I need some friends.

GT: JYOUNG188

Location: California. I play Tue-Sat evenings and I have Sunday's and Mondays off so I'm usually gaming in the mornings and evenings those days.

Games: Halo MCC, Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive are the only games I have so far.

Anyone feel free to add me!

Just got an Xbox One last week I need some friends.

GT: JYOUNG188

Location: California. I play Tue-Sat evenings and I have Sunday's and Mondays off so I'm usually gaming in the mornings and evenings those days.

Games: Halo MCC, Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive are the only games I have so far.

Anyone feel free to add me!

Will add you..im also in California..GT: Lakerchickie

Clishem87

Neo Member
GT: Clishem87
UK
Between games and consoles at the moment.
Anyone feel free to add me.
Always PS in the past but slowly moving to Xbox so new friends/followers welcome.

Springy

Hey, anyone wanting to go through the MCC campaigns on Legendary, add me. I was playing with someone, they stopped, then again with a friend who traded the game in when he got sick of the multiplayer issues. Third time's a charm?

Or just, y'know, if you want to fill out your friends list. Always happy to see Gaffers.

GT: Springie
Timezone: GMT
I work Tue - Fri, so do most game playing on those evenings and Sat - Mon.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Pretty sure I posted in here back at release but I'll go again.

GT: VE3TRO
Games: Forza Horizon 2, GTA Online, Zombie Army Trilogy, Dying Light, Destiny, Dead Rising 3
Timezone: GMT, UK

Playing a lot of different games right now, feel free to add me and we can do some work:

GT: CRIMS0N ECLIPSE

Games: Far Cry 4, Sunset OD, GTA 5, AC: Unity, Halo: MCC, IDARB, COD: AW, etc.

Neverism

Bosskey Productions
I'm a busy fella, but I often have time on the weekends/evenings for gaming and want to grow my friend list with people that actually play games! (most simply watch Netflix... which is fine, but I need balance!)

Gamertag: NEVERISM

Games: Far Cry 4, GTA 5, AC: Unity, Halo: MCC, IDARB, COD: AW, Titanfall

Location/timezone: EST, US

(Thanks Crimson for the post, mine was basically the same! Adding you ASAP)

TechJunk

GT: TechJunkX

Just bought my Xbox One, coming from PlayStation. No friends yet :(
From Canada.

Games: Halo, AC Unity, more to come eventually

WX3

SSinisterSS

CST

I don't play much with others but love adding like minded gamers to my list to ask for help or suggestions on games etc.

Right now I am playing Dying Light but struggling to get into it and I am at about 18% completion!
My newest purchase is Assassins Creed Unity, which if I manage to keep playing it until the end will be my first AC game I have finished, and I have played nearly all of them and own a nice stack of the series on my PC!
I also own the Master Chief Collection digitally so it will never be traded in!

Even though I said I wouldn't change my GT, I did. I couldn't stand my choice when I was younger.

I got an Xbox One mainly for the exclusives, so don't expect me to buy/play Multiplatform games.

GT: IceDoesntHelp

Games: Dead Rising 3, Halo Master Chief Collection, Zoo Tycoon, Forza Horizon 2, Titanfall and Sunset Overdrive
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada (EDT/EST -4/-5 (fuck Daylight Savings))

PaulLFC

GT: whiteylfc

Not a huge multiplayer gamer but would like a bigger friends list to compare leaderboard times etc.

Games: Forza Motorsport 5, Forza Horizon 2, Ryse, The Crew, AC: BF, AC: Unity, EA access games.

EliteSpartan

Neo Member
GT: EliteSpartan03

Timezone: Central

Games: Forza 5, Forza Horizon, GTA 5, Halo MCC, Dying Light, AC Unity and BF, Battlefield 4.

Lately playing a lot of GTA 5, it would be awesome to find some semi decent players to do the heists.

Newlove

Usually a lone wolf but would like to play some games with GAF.

Gamertag: Newlove
Games: MCC, Titanfall, Forza 5/Horizon 2. Also have AW but I'm not a big fan of it online.

moerser

gt: ernsthappel
austria
curently playing horizon 2, sunset overdrive and every gwg game. will probably try out elder scrolls online when it comes out.

paxromana

Banned
Do any of you guys game share with other gaffers? Is there a thread for that? I've gone mostly digital and only got three friends that I know in person that have the Xbox One. One of them buys only physical, the other just got the console, and the last is already game sharing with someone else.

Xbudz

GT: Xbudz LIVE

Getting ready to play Mortal Kombat X, but I'm looking for some Sunset Overdrive friends as well. Hit me up!

biRdy

Gamertag: biRdy x LoCo
Games: Usually play Killer Instinct, Plants VS Zombies, GTA V, Mortal Kombat X, Halo:MCC

Please add me so we can do some gaming, and don't worry I'm not one of those friends that just appear offline! I play a variety of games, so don't ever be afraid to send me an invite to a game.

Reposting with updated games and to show I'm still an active Xbox Live player

statham

I'll update mine; stathamZ, most of my time currently is PvsZ:GW and Neverwinter, you may see me in TF, FH2, Halo, BF4, or COD:AW on occasion . I will soon to be all about ESO. and Witcher 3
East coast: anytime of the day.

I'm a busy fella, but I often have time on the weekends/evenings for gaming and want to grow my friend list with people that actually play games! (most simply watch Netflix... which is fine, but I need balance!)

Gamertag: NEVERISM

Games: Far Cry 4, GTA 5, AC: Unity, Halo: MCC, IDARB, COD: AW, Titanfall

Location/timezone: EST, US

(Thanks Crimson for the post, mine was basically the same! Adding you ASAP)

LOL almost the same games. Imma hit you up dawg. Gonna add you now.

Anyone who wants to add me to play - I am up for that, just send me a message letting me know you added me and your from NeoGAF.

GT: DarkOmnios2000

Games: FIFA15, Pes2015, NHL15, MK X, MCC, WWE 2k15, GTAV, have other online games but right now this are the games that i play the most.

Also first post on neogaf :D

Remark

Banned
GT: whosLive

Timezone: EST

What I play: Far Cry 4, Dragon Ball: Xenoverse, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive

HMU if you don't have gold yet too, need more Xbox Reward points tbh :l

GT : CoolZombie

Location UK

I'm gonna go through and add a load of you shortly, my friends list is basically empty so would be good to have some like minded xbox gamers on there! Please add me!

Games : Play loads of stuff, mainly been cracking through GTA5 recently but up for anything really.

GT: DeathKnight412
Games: Mortal Kombat X, Killer Instinct, Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall, COD: Advanced Warfare

Feel free to add me :) I'm most active during the weekend, but I log in around 8-9pm PST during the weekdays for a couple games before going to bed.

ChiefGrim

Neo Member
GT: GrimBunnie
Timezone: PST

Juggling multiple consoles but Xbox is my primary, playin a lot of MK X right now but also have COD: AW, FC4, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, FH2, Borderlands HC, Halo: MCC, and BF:Hardline multiayer/coop wise. Go ahead if you want to add me, always looking for new people. :)

GT : CoolZombie

Location UK

I'm gonna go through and add a load of you shortly, my friends list is basically empty so would be good to have some like minded xbox gamers on there! Please add me!

Games : Play loads of stuff, mainly been cracking through GTA5 recently but up for anything really.

Added you!

My girlfriend just got me an Xbox One for my Birthday! Add me: firefly545, Timezone: EST.

So far all I have is Halo collection, but I'm planning to pick up sunset overdrive, Dead Rising, and Forza soon.

PensOwl

Banned
GT: OwlPens0

It's been really hard to get good matches in RE: Revelations 2, I'm guess the x1 population is really low. Also have MCC, Garden Warfare, and AC: Unity

Loefah

Banned
GT: Biasonic

Got an Xbox One last week. Playing Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Dragon Age at the moment. Planning to get Titanfall soon.

Coketruck

Just picked up a Xbox from Best Buy's trade in deal. Got Halo:MCC, Titanfall and Sunset Overdrive. Gamertag is Coketruck. Feel free to add me!

Florida, USA.

shoreu

a 4gotenWarrior there's a space between the a and the 4. I play most if not all genres I'm currently on dark souls and MKX

SCChappy

Banned
wavelength28
Central (Texas)
I play Titanfall, Xenoverse, and Borderlands. (These are just the multiplayer ones. I play pretty much any genre.)

Top Bottom