• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Trying to buy the AW2 Deluxe Upgrade but the Xbox website is shitting the bed.

Anyone else having issues?

cireza

Dropping by quickly to share that Guilty Gear on the Game Pass is super awesome, and I have been genuinely surprised by how good it is.

They came back to very traditional roots of 2D fighting games with limited combos, limited number of attacks, and hits that hit very very hard, but are slow and expose you a lot. This is so refreshing after the endless series of fighting games we have been playing where everyone is basically trying to connect with a crouched low attack in order to go into an endless string of stupid combos.

Never thought that such gameplay would come from Ark System Works, people who actually made DB FighterZ which exactly what I have just described, and that ruined my enjoyment (on top of the shittiest AI ever) despite the awesome graphics.

Give it a try, I think this is the best 2D fighter available right now.

Last edited:

spons

Gold Member
1TB storage expansion is on sale for less than $100. An extremely rare thing, I got mine last time it went under.

Nice deal for new games, but also a daily reminder you can put a standard SATA SSD (40 bucks) inside an external case (15 bucks) and play almost all backward-compatible (Xbox through Xbox One) games no problem. Honestly, too many people look over this tip and buy "Game Drives", which are slow as balls HDDs, and it's a complete waste of money.

Top Bottom