• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X "Direct" on Feb. 6 [info in OP]

alvis.exe

Considering that it takes like 20 some minutes just to take the shortest path possible from Colony 9 to Colony 6...

Bring on the exploration!

...Actually, I just realized, what if this is just the Japanese version of the Treehouse streams though. That would be sort of disappointing.

hatchx

Banned
...Actually, I just realized, what if this is just the Japanese version of the Treehouse streams though. That would be sort of disappointing.

A year old build of a game coming out in two months? I highly doubt it, it's not that hard to put together one of these demonstrations.

I hope we see more vehicle and mech traversal.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Oh I forgot about this "direct", I'm still in the Persona 5 hype train I don't know if I will be able to handle X hype too

Same, though it helps this is about the world. If they had a trailer featuring the menus it probably wouldn't even look interesting in comparison.

Soul Lab

I have to be strong. dont wanna watch it.
I also haven't seen the exploration trailer. I've seen a gif made from it on gaf by accident unintentionally. Now it's very tempting to watch the fucking trailer, sigh....

I also haven't seen the exploration trailer. I've seen a gif made from it on gaf by accident unintentionally. Now it's very tempting to watch the fucking trailer, sigh....

Well it's a 300 + hour game, a few minute trailer couldn't hurt right?

jimi_dini

There will be a Limited Edition announcement, will possibly be up for preorder right after the direct and it will sell out everywhere just like the Bayonetta First Print.

There, I said it. Nintendo do it, my wallet is waiting.

this game is too long for me not to use these spoilers as prep-time

if I go in blind I'll soon feel overwhelmed and search for a guide anyway

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'd watch it if it were to start an hour earlier or if I had off tomorrow. I'm going to be passed out by the time it starts.

RiggyRob

There will be a Limited Edition announcement, will possibly be up for preorder right after the direct and it will sell out everywhere just like the Bayonetta First Print.

There, I said it. Nintendo do it, my wallet is waiting.

This is still only Japan only, despite it being at a good time to watch in EU, so although there might be an announcement they won't start taking preorders right after it.

It'd be interesting to see whether it comes with a Shulk amiibo and what it does in the game.

Aw come on man. That exploration trailer is one of the best X trailers. Make sure you atleast check it out after you play the game.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, I was thinking about whether I wanted to watch it when I get home... Probably not. I'm already more than sold on the game.

Gambit

Obviouly I am fully sold on the game no matter what, so there's no need to watch it. But it's also still far away, so I am never going to be able to resist watching for the next six months. Ergo, I might as well watch it now.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
the hype was too high, I've seen people nto going to sleep, c'mon! it was a joke XD
it's not that I opened a topic for this... :\

Got up at midnight Eastern. Couldn't sleep. I feel like I'm just going to go to sleep and watch it at 10 unfortunately instead of breaking up any sleep I can get. Sucks.

Bear

Any word on how long this will be? I have stuff to do so I'm wondering how much time this will take up and whether I'll be able to watch it all.

sublimit

Banned
Man i really don't know if i want to spoil myself more but i don't think i can resist the desire to watch this...:(

Top Bottom