• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Tuesdayton! FE DS! MONSTER HUNTER...WII? SONIKU IN SUMABURA

dfyb

Banned
what is SSBX? it better not fucking be brawl.

Loudninja said:
No one said it was exclusive, remeber Dynasty Warrios annoucne for the PS3 at that Sony con?than some days they annocuned it for the 360?That how stuff goes, when you announved a game at your con, you dont annoucned it for other systems
i wouldn't mind that at all. as long as wii isn't main SKU. i love my wii, but i don't think it is unreasonable to prefer a game like monster hunter on ps3.

MH3 thumbnail from Capcom site:

071010b.jpg

And google translation of site here.

dfyb said:

i wouldn't mind that at all. as long as wii isn't main SKU. i love my wii, but i don't think it is unreasonable to prefer a game like monster hunter on ps3.

SSBX is the Japanese name for Brawl.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
dfyb said:

071010b.jpg
071010b.jpg
071010b.jpg
071010b.jpg

mmm, so yummy and sweet

cvxfreak

Defensor said:
I hope to God Monster Hunter 3 is multiplatform and not Wii-exclusive. If it is Wii-exclusive, this could be Capcom's most questionable move since the move 2001 Resident Evil betrayalton. What's next as a consolation for PS3/PSP/360 owners? Gimped Online Monster Hunter Outbreak?!

This time it's going to the winning camp though.

dfyb

Banned
traveler said:
I think the bigger issue is how online will be handled. (not that the series has ever had ideal online support) Regardless, I'm just glad to see it on a system I own.
you know, there's a monster hunter MMO for PC. i'm hoping they bring at least some of that functionality to a ps3 game. i don't want a subscription fee though -- normal online play would be fine.

mutsu said:
15:10 Still doing yoga....
Hula Hoop now...

Also Nakai of 15:10 chairmanship joining, with 3 people public demonstration of the hula loop. Aizawa 304 times! Center of gravity portable sensor of balance board (?)Just with, showing this much game characteristic as expected.

Defensor said:
I hope to God Monster Hunter 3 is multiplatform and not Wii-exclusive. If it is Wii-exclusive, this could be Capcom's most questionable move since the move 2001 Resident Evil betrayalton. What's next as a consolation for PS3/PSP/360 owners? Gimped Online Monster Hunter Outbreak?!

My god, such a bitter bitter fanboy! "consolation for PS3/360 owners" ROTFL. Wtf does Capcom owe you guys? Did Wii get consolation for RE5? Or DMC4? Or Lost Planet? Or Dead Rising? LOL

Bebpo

Banned
1. What is Wii-Ware? I've never heard of it before. Is it VC for original games?

2. Didn't Capcom announce MH3 for PS3 already as well (and Jonnyram hinted it's coming for X360 as well)? That would make it one of the first Japanese total multi-platform games (Wii/PS3/X360, hell maybe even PC).

The_Dude

How could anyone think the Sonic announcement was for the Olympic game? :lol

"And now a big surprise! Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games will feature none other than Sonic as a playable character! MEGATON!"

laserbeam

Banned
traveler said:
Thanks! Art looks interesting. Still confused about the exact differences between this and the other FFCC on Wii.

They have 1 screenshot of the game. Seems to be using the same engine as the other CC

Bebpo said:
1. What is Wii-Ware? I've never heard of it before. Is it VC for original games?

2. Didn't Capcom announce MH3 for PS3 already as well (and Jonnyram hinted it's coming for X360 as well)?

1. It's like XBLA. New games that you can download from the Wii Shop.
2. Yes, but that was well over a year ago, and we've heard nothing since. Seems development moved to Wii.

Top Bottom