• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shulk Confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

screen-8.jpg

My new main I suppose.

Delicious Shulk is delicious. XD

I'm playing through Xenoblade again right now, so this is the best thing I've seen for Smash so far. And Dunban too? So awesome.

Kasumin

Is the voice acting that terrible in Xenoblade Chronicles? Cause if so, I don't think I'll ever bother trying to play it... that was literally painful.

Your loss. I wouldn't suggest judging voice acting in an entire game from a trailer, for one. And anyway, the game has Japanese voices. Yeesh.

udivision

This isn't like the ZSS thing at all thought. Shulk can see the future and therefore has agency. If he didn't want to appear in trunks, he could've changed the future. But ZSS didn't have that choice.

Trey

Looks like Shulk gets some sort of boost when he KOs and opponent. When he smashed two characters off screen, he pulsed in concert with the enemy's destruction blast or whatever.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm still hyped with the video. it was pretty fantastic trailer. For regular smashgaf, looking forward for me to use this trailer in countdown :)

Is the voice acting that terrible in Xenoblade Chronicles? Cause if so, I don't think I'll ever bother trying to play it... that was literally painful.

This is blasphemous! The voices in Xenoblade were awesome. I think part of the problem is the trailer was cut with random lines and not how the characters actually talk in cutscenes or dialogue. Besides, you can always use the Japanese voices (it has dual audio).

ffdgh

Looks like Shulk gets some sort of boost when he KOs and opponent. When he smashed two characters off screen, he pulsed in concert with the enemy's destruction blast or whatever.

Nah that's just a new effect in smash 4. It shows that you got a KO

I'm very happy to see swimwear Shulk. My impression was that Nintendo was too conservative for manservice. Now Little Mac needs a shirtless costume and I will be content.

And people said he was a clone of marth and other characters lol.

also potential hint that [Xenoblade Spoilers]
Metalface is a boss in smash? I would be so down for that!

RPGCrazied

As if we didn't need more confirmation the leak is real, this one is coming directly from Sakurai

Yep, Shulk is in... officially. :) Feel sorry for that poster that said he do something if Shulk would be in. I have a feeling he will not be on GAF for awhile.

Proven

This was my first thought too, but the voices grow on you really, really quick. Just play it.

Top Bottom