• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

Another pie
B4niKp7CAAEn92B.jpg:large

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
So smallest pie is abt 244k for Wii U.

We need our math members to decipher this!

Ape

Banned
Guys, cboat posts with his letters (and apparently numbers) mixed up. How did you take that literally? You have to decipher it!

Ah, so it was 7-10 split then eh? If MS moved 1.2million, then that's what, a shade over 750k for sony, if nintendo did 300k?

That's more in line with what I expected. Hard to beat a $70 price advantage. Makes me wonder if a 300k or so gap is enough to get a reaction out of them for December sales, as well as going forward assuming MS doesn't go back to 399.

Why are people losing their shit in this thread?
We pretty much knew all along with the $329 black Friday bundle that Xbox would take November, no?

Amir0x

Banned
Wii U - 240k
Xbox One - 1.2m
PS4 - 750k

Yup. About a week ago I had predicted 350k sales gap on neoGAF at low end and suggested it might be considerably larger than my lowball estimate based on musings.

It ended up being 450,000 sales gap. Besting Destiny sales gap month.

That is exactly the type of range I was anticipating. The enthusiasm at this price range was real. That's why CBOAT's initial numbers were so shocking, and why I urged skepticism regarding accepting them at face value. Didn't sync up with real world accounts.

Top Bottom