• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
You bring the pies, I'll bring the beans.

Crikey thats quite a win for Xbox then. I mean makes sense, that was a fucking aggressive as fuck season they took so any fence sitters had quite a price gap to sway them.

commedieu

Banned
action-movie-scene.gif

It's a roughly 400K difference and Warren's tweet is referring to the US market, give or take 40K.

Based on the angles provided and 245K Wii U as base.

That's an amazing November for the Xbox One.

Out of curiosity, how much does XB1 kinectless SKU cost MS to make? Are they losing anything selling that low? Obviously cannot account for the game packins.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Hollyfuck whats going on. This is the best NPD thread this year. Thank you GAF. I love you all.

Syanimuni

Neo Member
Plot twist: What if CBOAT has actually been turned and is now laying bait to ferret out the legit NPD leakers at the behest of his new masters?

JNA

Banned
Aww dammit, no more PS2 tier dominance.

We're crawling back to last gen's split. Not good.

It's a shame but with Microsoft's money (and Sony's lack of it) and marketing, they will always be relevant.

Sony better get it together or that lead is going bye bye even faster then it came.

Qvoth

is there people who really believed sony would've won november?
i mean with all the black friday anecdotes and all it was kinda obvious this is going to be MS's month

Top Bottom