• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

They had little reason to worry. Both made it out of Nov. doing well. What's amusing are the reactions as if there's been some sort permanent shift in the marketshare.

A lot of people were worried about them because they thought that Sony should knee jerk to every microsoft decision. Glad they didn't because all in all, it wasn't worth it. A good bundle with games at the same price does work.

Yup.

At $399 Sony kept up.

They sure did. That's the most impressive thing of all of this. I was really sure at some point that maybe, just maybe..Microsoft gunning for 1st Place would show a lot in this race. But it looks like the competition was unfazed and came out well.

chadskin

This thread

u-turn-like-a-boss-14625.gif

That's some NFS skill there, nice.

AngryMoth

So, 40 pages of discussion based on false info lol.

Xbone still did amazing. PS4 did just ok. Sounds about right really with how aggressive MS was last month. December is gonna be tough to predict!

That's a big difference. MS deserved it because they went all out. I hope Sony can counter but I think they'll try to maintain their $399 price until E3 2015.

well, if the gap truly is 400k, Microsoft should be commended for the way they have turned things around.

SCEA on the other hand, continues their streak as the tone deaf and most inept branch of SCE. They were never arrogant, just incompetent.

RoKKeR

I check out of here for like 20 minutes to study and I come back to find cream dropping pie bombs.

Jesus Christ.

So Ami, about that "red alarm" status?

Ha, I jest. What a wild NPD night and it feels like we're only getting started.

m@cross

You admit you came into this thread just to troll?

Ummm.. yah.. why wouldn't I? I mean I guess that could have been sarcasm related to the over reaction by people to cboat possibly being wrong and acting like he just blew up a school bus full of special needs kids on there way to get an award for charitable giving from the Pope... but it wasn't.. I am a total MS troll. Don't believe me, check my history..... MS #1 woo... I am also a self loather.. time to play that horrible f-ing PS4 as punishment for my sins.... have I gone to far yet?

lol

Top Bottom