• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a guy and a girl fucking outside my business right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
For real though, I hope the baby is OK. These horny mofos couldn't find a more decent spot w/out involving the baby?

wpFmP.jpg

You should stick to Disgaea.

YYzMyRx.png

Yep. This is my first set of cameras, my new set is 1080p and costs $2500.

OP dropping bombs.

chadskin

So it seems I am the only one who cares about the baby. You guys think this is normal behavior?

Call child protective services. Now.

I think it's wonderful they're sharing that intimate moment with their child. Really builds a bond between the parents and the child.
/s

danm999

That this all turned out to be real is kind of creeping me out and making me feel terrible for the baby. I think the police need to be involved.

fantomena

Call the cops, child protective services or whatevers there. And what the hell? Is the baby lying on the gound in the cam05 pic?

Pastry

Banned
People fuck in front of babies all over the world y'all, what do you think is happening in one room households? Parents doing it right next to Billy and Sue.

SalvaPot

I am pretty sure they are just reliving how they made the baby on the first place.

But damn this is fucked up in several levels.

akira28

the police? why the police?

we don't even know what's going on there, save for a crying baby. That's a hell of a thing to call the men with guns over.

Socreges

Banned
One of the businesses nearby threw away their pool table. For at least 3 weeks I had a homeless lady sleeping under it so we had to break it.

Also, do I have permission to post the pictures of the blowjobs? All you see is her bare ass.
Yes, I give you permission

Kaako

Felium Defensor
People fuck in front of babies all over the world y'all, what do you think is happening in one room households? Parents doing it right next to Billy and Sue.
Fucking in front of a newborn ain't no thang. But fucking while HOLDING the newborn, now that's a much different situation.

One of the businesses nearby threw away their pool table. For at least 3 weeks I had a homeless lady sleeping under it so we had to break it.

Also, do I have permission to post the pictures of the blowjobs? All you see is her bare ass.

I wouldn't. You've already posted all you need to prove that you aren't lying. No reason to go overboard and risk a ban.

Call children protective services. That last sentence of the OP is legally considered child abuse. If you don't like calling them, forward this video to the police. In certain states this is also a crime.

213372bu

Banned
This is sad. I suspect she's a prostitute. That's the only thing I can make from this.

Reeaallly doubt it. Because both possible scenarios involve the man bring in his newborn getting his prostitute, or the woman prostituting while holding her baby.

wasnt there a super bowl commercial like that...? there was a commercial like that though i cant remeber what it was though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom