• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a guy and a girl fucking outside my business right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck
lupe1.png

This is sad. I suspect she's a prostitute. That's the only thing I can make from this.

I agree. It's a sad world we live in sometimes.

Reeaallly doubt it. Because both possible scenarios involve the man bring in his newborn getting his prostitute, or the woman prostituting while holding her baby.

What, like either side in those scenarios would care about the other people in their lives?

Pastry

Banned
Y'all remember that thread with the dude claiming to ride his horse around? He never got back to us, neither did PentaGOD. At least OP delivered.

Dr.Acula

Banned
OP, you should also sell this footage to the news, you can totally get money for it. It's the perfect outrage story news outlets can't get enough of.

You know if two people are going at it in a public place holding a fucking baby I'd be called the cops. Wtf. Isn't that like child endangerment? Someone gets really into and drops the damned baby?

I'm getting to old for this shit, apparently.

FZZ

Banned
You know if two people are going at it in a public place holding a fucking baby I'd be called the cops. Wtf. Isn't that like child endangerment? Someone gets really into and drops the damned baby?

I'm getting to old for this shit, apparently.

No Fiction. Babies cry all the time. Couples fuck in front of them all the time too.

Putting the baby on the floor and then holding them while you're taking it from the back is just as fine and totally equatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom