• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a guy and a girl fucking outside my business right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsigg12

I asked some guys at one of the businesses next door if they wanted to check things out.

dOn7xDz.png

Will have more tomorrow, I'm home now.

This is too much lol

I hope OP found the time to call the cops. Would be pretty shitty to leave that baby with such an irresponsible parent just to get some GAF fame.

ramparter

Banned
GAF.

Imagine if all those years ago...Thomas and Martha Wayne were walking with their son down crime alley and instead of being brutally murdered they happened upon this scene. Two people fucking while one of them was holding a baby. Would we still have Batman? Would he be a very different Batman?

And is that baby Harley Quinn or even a young Joker?
We would have Batman, a maniac with a baseball bat that is lurking at the aleys in the night to punish public sex offenders.

With how weird this is getting, I fully expect to learn by morning that the guy and woman are brother and sister, and the baby is their nephew.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Eh, I don't know if you should post surveillance cam photos of people on the Internet without their consent...

red731

OP while on phone with the guys next door -
"Go straight, they're right around corner."
inner monologue - "Aaaand three, two, one!"

This thread is gold. Also blurry faces. If you enhance it it will be the oh you dog and guy.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
The thread will devolve into a serious debate over child endangerment with some really weird arguments being made. This will go on for a few pages and get quite heated. This is where timelines diverge. Either OP will update and return the thread to its subject, or a mod will close the thread like five pages in.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom