• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There's a guy and a girl fucking outside my business right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

x9pbs3k.gif

HAHAHAHAHA oh god.

Anastasia

You know if two people are going at it in a public place holding a fucking baby I'd be called the cops. Wtf. Isn't that like child endangerment? Someone gets really into and drops the damned baby?

I'm getting to old for this shit, apparently.

Yeah, as absurd as this whole thing is, these people are horrible parents and someone needs to get involved to get the baby away from them.

SalvaPot

Is it wise to call the cops now? OP, you shared the photos online.

You are in too deep.

You are part of it now.

You have no choice but to get in there and participate.

Definitely prostitute. Call the cops. If she doesn't want it at least her baby should get help.

Yeah now there's another guy and the baby is still in danger fucking hell OP call the cops.

Also what kind of pedo think it's totally awesome to get off with a woman holding a god damned baby.

orochi91

Yeah now there's another guy and the baby is still in danger fucking hell OP call the cops.

Also what kind of pedo think it's totally awesome to get off with a woman holding a god damned baby.

Unless the dude is fucking the baby, there's nothing pedo about this lol

Fusebox

Banned

Weird assumption, fairly sure they'd see the kid as a mild inconvenience not a selling point.

qcf x2

This. Call the cops, for the child's sake. That is an unfit mother if I've ever seen one in a still image grab from a security camera. Tf is wrong with people...

213372bu

Banned
Ok, let's get serious.

What you should do is call the cops and offer to give the security feed.

I'm not sure what calling Child Protective Services outright would do, so I suggest calling a non-emergency line if they still aren't there and letting them know after they identify the couple and make the call on what to do based on the cops suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom