• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Anonymous Confessions 2015 - Bare Your Burdens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream like that once when i was little where i got a bunch of girls pregnant. then we all raised one big family.

i also had a dream that i raped a girl on the beach and got her pregnant then she got all stockholm syndrome and we lived happily ever after.

that one weirded me out. thankfully i dont have them types of dreams anymore.

Jazz573

I had a dream like that once when i was little where i got a bunch of girls pregnant. then we all raised one big family.

i also had a dream that i raped a girl on the beach and got her pregnant then she got all stockholm syndrome and we lived happily ever after.

that one weirded me out. thankfully i dont have them types of dreams anymore.

Sounds straight of an H manga or H anime. :p

jph139

Does "impregnate women" really count as a fetish? Isn't that, like... basic biological drive for dudes? I mean, some guys probably hit it harder than others, but that's barely a step up from "have vaginal sex with women" as far as normalcy goes.

Sounds straight of an H manga or H anime. :p

i'm pretty sure i've seen one too...

Does "impregnate women" really count as a fetish? Isn't that, like... basic biological drive for dudes? I mean, some guys probably hit it harder than others, but that's barely a step up from "have vaginal sex with women" as far as normalcy goes.

impregnate to have a child, yes. impregnate to get your rocks off for the sake of getting your rocks off, i'm gonna say no.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
yea, I'm jonsin for something good.

honestly I could go for something more heartfelt for something, not some fucked up thing.

gp2CAxb.gif

A black man that hates whites, suprised? I had reasons and they arne't just but, they are reasons. Growing up I was taught to hate the "crackas" that keep us down. My grandfather marched with MLK, he was member of the Black Panthers, and vocally wanted change. He fought in his hometown for change, he preached it everyday and that made the whites upset. One day Police raid his home, and have him arrested for insighting violence. All I know is he "died" in Police Custody and his body was badly messed up. Family was forced to move as crosses were burned, and people were attempting to finish the job. My family grew up broken. They were never given a fair chance in life. All there lives they experienced hate from the white man.

Growing up I was poor and black in a white community. As a kid I tried to better myself by acting white. I wore "fancy clothes", and ung out with whites and tried to be white. I was treated like an animal, not a person. I was still harassed, I still got followed around in stores and sometimes searched by security. One time I had Police come and frisk me in public cause they claimed I had stolen shit. By the time I was in HS, I said fuck that shit I'd rather be true to myself then living a lie. That' what they want, thats what these whiteys want. They want blacks to be submissive to them, to never obey their white overlords. I didn't want to become a "thug", I just wanted to be myself. I wanted to be a Engineer, I wanted so much in life, and I never got that oppuritunity because I'm not fucking white.

I was alone in HS, and it sucked hard. Many of my black friends were just suck ups to whitey, they were spineless cowards and I hated them throwing me under a bus to impress their white overlords. I realized quickly they weren;t my friends and that I had nobody. I started looking at the seedy elements of my school, the gangs. I joined a local black gnag, they weren't anything "big" but, they were a gang and did a lot of illegal shit. Joining a gang was a mistake I'm still living to regret. I wanted to fit in, and to fit in I started doing drugs at first it was easy stuff like pot, then it got to hard like crack. By 17 I was a wreck, a voltaile wreck and dangerous too. Got expelled after assaulting my teacher. Not long after a couple of my "friends" come up to me and say "Yo, we gunna hit up that local 7-11. U in?". The desire to fit in overwhelms you, it's too overwhelming so I jumped to it. You can see the writing on the wall.

My bros roll up. They'll wait in the car while I go in. ANy idiot can see how stupid this sounds. They're gunna skip out the second shit hits the fan. I go in pull out the gun, and tell them to empty the register and safe. Guy is in tears begging me not to shoot as he loads up my bag. He empties the register and safe, and i'm about to walk out when I hear "freeze dont you fucking move". I drop my gun, and get on the floor as he commands, My "friends" bailed of course. The guy instructs the cashir to call 911. Turns out the customer was an off duty Cop and was watching the whole thing. I was arrested and was looking at upwards of 15+ years. I remember beng in holding waiting for my trial, my parents come by. My dad tells me straight up how he's so ashamed of me, and how I've done nothing but hurt them. My mom tells me she loves me and tells me I've fuckd up my life. I didn't get a good lawyer, I just got a crappy public defender but, somehow perhaps it was god intervening I got lucky. I got 8 years. In prison I was alone, I did a lot of self reflecting and decided it wasn't what I wanted to do. I got my GED, I even got a job working as the janitor. my COs liked me and I dgenerally kept my head down. I was released after 6 years for good behavior.

I can't help it but, hate them. It's been at lest a decade since I got out, and I'm working two jobs just to support my family. The more things change, the more they say the same. I'm still looked at as some kind of thug, I'm always watching behind my back and always getting shit on by whites. It's just frustrating that shit is still the same. Whites refuse to take responbility for their crimes against us. They still keep us in chains.

I don't want to hurt, or kill them I just want them to walk a mile in our shoes. TIll then I'll never not hate them.

Tbh, this sounds like it was written by a white guy pretending to be an angry racist black guy.

Black guys never say 'whitey' nowadays.

Cloyster

Banned
White guy wrote this lol so easy to detect. You should delete this and replace it with another one.

It's honestly kind of hilarious how easy it is to see a white person wrote it.

Isn't that funny that I can't exactly pinpoint how a black person would write it, but I still know it was a white guy?

zer0das

Banned
I think the big give away is the chronology is all off when it comes to logical coherence. Someone who actually experienced that would compose their thoughts a bit better if they had 8 years to think about it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lol at "local black gang". Nah brah, peddle that fake shit somewhere else.

Also I wonder who the married GAFer is that wanted to suck that confessor. "Rhymes with photograph" isn't subtle at all. How many married GAF members went to this year's Pax meet ups? Shouldn't be that hard to narrow down.

dity

tumblr_inline_n737lxJj5j1sh2n4l.gif

This is some serial killer shit.

Wow, never thought I'd see the inner workings of someone with a vore fetish.

I'm not wishing you luck.

You are an idiot.

Wow confessor, you're awful. I feel super sorry for your girlfriend.

Tbh, this sounds like it was written by a white guy pretending to be an angry racist black guy.

Black guys never say 'whitey' nowadays.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this one. To me what didn't make sense was not the language and stuff, but why someone with a history like that would be confessing to a place like this.

Wow. I feel obligated to say "encouraging filler-posts feels like it's a violation of some unspoken gaf policy," but then that contributes to the problem.

is that a confession? "I have knowingly become part of the problem?"

dity

Wow. I feel obligated to say "encouraging filler-posts feels like it's a violation of some unspoken gaf policy," but then that contributes to the problem.

is that a confession? "I have knowingly become part of the problem?"

Page-bottom confessions are against the confession code!

So, basically, I'm a dick because a girl who treated me like shit is back in my life, I accept it, we're going to hook up again and all this while I know full well she has a family.
I am tempted to post a gif here that'll so get me banned...

Son Of D

These confessions threads are being used by people too intelligent to make a thread about cheating on GAF because they've seen what the reaction is against people who are a part of it.
I honestly would love to see threads made based around these confessions. Just imagine Soulfucker: The Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom