• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know why you made the thread.

Just will be 60 posts of "sorry, he shouldn't have been black"

Because I haven't blocked all the pissbabies on GAF yet.

So you block yourself?

WxV97.gif

A cop was just found guilty of voluntary manslaughter of an unarmed black teen in my area.

They couldn't peg him with first or second degree murder, and the jury only recommended him for 2.5 years in jail.

But still, after the Eric Garner bullshit this puts a smile on my face. A tense smile since he got so little time, but still a smile.

Just in case people didn't hear of or remember this case:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/va-police-officer-convicted-killing-unarmed-teen-article-1.2739048

Kreed

Ad I just seen has Jill Stein telling folks she's ending systemic racism? How'd she find the formula!?

According to Stein, the formula is:

(Parole non violent drug offenders + demilitarize the police + hold police accountable for their actions) x Cornel West support = Free at Last.

Which is actually worse than Bernie's "Racism = Classism" formula.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
guys should I watch Suicide Squad?

I got that free TMobile ticket, but it's a late showing and the reviews have me wary

andthebeatgoeson

Khizer Khan is damned good. Gets me chocked up listening to him. He gets so emotional over the constitution. Npr had another interview on today. Started getting teary over the 14 amendment. The hero we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom