• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

I saw this earlier today, apparently Sasha Obama got a job.

tumblr_obe5p65cuw1rjupavo2_540.jpg

LW1JhO2.png

She knew that Michelle don't play that.

Kreed

I saw this earlier today, apparently Sasha Obama got a job.

tumblr_obe5p65cuw1rjupavo2_540.jpg

LW1JhO2.png

Uh uh...comeon Obama and Michelle you're supposed to use your connects to get that girl a summer job at Tesla or Google, not try to teach her "valuable lessons" in how to take good photos for the Paparazzi behind a cash register.

cdyhybrid

Uh uh...comeon Obama and Michelle you're supposed to use your connects to get that girl a summer job at Tesla or Google, not try to teach her "valuable lessons" in how to take good photos for the Paparazzi behind a cash register.
Naw everyone should work some shitty server/retail job at some point.

10 dollars credit card minimum goooood lord.

How about i eat some sugar packs and you charge a nickel to my Rush Card?

Yeah, when I saw that I did a double take. I'd just go somewhere else if I didn't feel like spending that much on seafood.

I think he was being sarcastic and nah I ain't ever trying to do that in my life. I'm trying to move up, not stay at my current level.

Kreed

I can understand if you're working your way up, but if your family is already up (in this case the top), you should be making some phone calls and getting your kids/nephews/nieces/etc.. jobs where they can make some real connections they can turn into internships and beyond. That cashier job isn't going to help Sasha with her iPhone app start up company that she sells for 5 billion dollars.

I think he was being sarcastic and nah I ain't ever trying to do that in my life. I'm trying to move up, not stay at my current level.

No I'm serious, although I know Sasha is going to have a better job than most of us in the future regardless of what she's doing right now.

D i Z

Fucked up that they split it for all time zones on one channel instead of just replaying it for primetime later on NBC proper, and showing it real time on the damned dedicated 24 hr Olympic channel that's got yesterdays games on it. I can't even follow along with ya'll.

andthebeatgoeson

They had some 12 year old girl who's a hot rapper in Brazil earlier.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/05/mc-soffia-12-year-old-rapper-olympics-opening-ceremony

While many will be tuning into the Olympics opening ceremony in Rio De Janeiro to catch a glimpse of globally renowned figures such as Gisele Bunchen or Gilberto Gil, the star of the show may well turn out to be a diminutive 12-year-old from São Paulo.

Despite her youth, MC Soffia is already six years into her career as a rapper, and has gained fame for her lyrics which aim to empower young African-Brazilian women. She tackles the country’s long history of slavery and racial division, and challenges the way black people are represented in her rhymes.

Brazil, for all their fuckery, getting a few wins in.

Jacir

African people dressed so nice is whats up, especially the women. I was hyped as fuck when Sao Tome & Prinicpe was up. Also happy Palestine got a noticeable applause.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Movie starts at 9:15 so tell me why the fuck there are little children here in the theater. Keep your fucking kids with a baby sitter at home or wait for video. These people have their kids playing games at full blast in my ear

shingi70

Banned
Movie starts at 9:15 so tell me why the fuck there are little children here in the theater. Keep your fucking kids with a baby sitter at home or wait for video. These people have their kids playing games at full blast in my ear

Really, even though it's PG13 it might as well be a light R rating.

Shy

Same shit happened over here when the Dark Knight came out.

Parents were using the film as their babysitter and then complaining to cinemas and what have you, when it freaked out little Timmy.

Jacir

I noticed NBC not having the balls to show lower half body area of all the samba dancers. Shameful, predictable, typical of america. Appreciate violence over the human body brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom