• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

Zoanoid33

Would really appreciate a NA PS4 code if there is any extras floating around. Been looking forward to this and never got the email even though I signed up day one. Thanks a bunch

Uplay: CaStRoMaN33
PSN: CaStRoMaN33

Seventy70

I've been looking for a code for a couple of days. If anyone could spare a PC one, I'd be very grateful.

Here's a cool picture of Tokyo at night time!
night-time-tokyo-streets-photography-masashi-wakui-38.jpg

Uplay: Obeisances21

EDIT: Got a PS4 invite so I think I'm good.

Hate to ask as im so grateful to have gotten an invite myself from Gaf but if possible anyone have an extra NA PS4 code can I get one for my brother?

Same boat here, but for a close friend. Seems like there's a lot of GAF members who still need codes though. I wish I had just gotten invited. Seems odd to do a closed beta like a month out from the game. Probably should be doing an open beta and testing at this point.

Reaz

Neo Member
Has anyone a Code for me too?
My gf isn´t home this we and so I could jump in this game...

PC: Reaz90x

pleeeease :)

RipRamsey

Didn't realize my uplay Id was needed, so I'll try again. If anyone has a PS4 code to spare it would be appreciated l.

Uplay: el_duderino76
PSN: iamthunderlips

Same boat here, but for a close friend. Seems like there's a lot of GAF members who still need codes though. I wish I had just gotten invited. Seems odd to do a closed beta like a month out from the game. Probably should be doing an open beta and testing at this point.
How does this work? I was invited by a GAFfer earlier but didn't receive any codes yet nor is GR listed in the beta section of my account

Its completely stupid that a preorder doesn't guarantee you an invite.
Thats the situation my brother is in.

How does this work? I was invited by a GAFfer earlier but didn't receive any codes yet nor is GR listed in the beta section of my account

For me I received an email on the account associated with my Ubisoft account (albeit like 12 hours after) with a code for my PS4. I normally go PC, but a buddy who's getting it on PS4 wanted me to try the beta there. So if you're looking for how the process plays out on PC, I'm not sure.

Accept their friend request and invite(on Uplay site), invite takes you to a beta page.
Click accept on the beta page.
You will get an email with the code and download link..

USF

guys, I've invited friends but they don't know where they can see that invitation
is it through email? or what? please help

Top Bottom