• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon Wildlands Code Begging of Cocaine Desperation

RawNuts

I see people including their platforms in their posts. Are friend invites platform specific? If so, I'm looking for a Xbox invite.

Uplay is StunWar

PrinceKee

Have the friend invited guys tried the steps I posted earlier? It's a few pages back by now. Some were having success with it.

Here:

And you don't need to accept a friend request first. Person with the invites just needs to initiate the friend request for your name to show up on the invite list. This is confirmed.

I'm unable to invite anyone. It says "You do not have access to this page at this time" when I click invite friends on the beta website. Anyone else had this issue?

Edit: Maybe I wasn't invited to the beta from Ubisoft. Fast_taker said he sent me an invite last night but, I never got any email. Maybe doing those steps just triggered that...

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Got in by creating an EU account!

Thank you zzepto_x7!

Does anyone know how I get the game unlocked on my normal PSN?

BSpot

Have the friend invited guys tried the steps I posted earlier? It's a few pages back by now. Some were having success with it.

Here:

And you don't need to accept a friend request first. Person with the invites just needs to initiate the friend request for your name to show up on the invite list. This is confirmed.

Still haven't gotten my email from the friend who invited me but This Just worked for me!

DrBo42

I'm unable to invite anyone. It says "You do not have access to this page at this time" when I click invite friends on the beta website. Anyone else had this issue?

Edit: Maybe I wasn't invited to the beta from Ubisoft. Fast_taker said he sent me an invite last night but, I never got any email. Maybe doing those steps just triggered that...
Are you saying it triggered the email? It should have.

PrinceKee

Are you saying it triggered the email? It should have.

Yes, it triggered the email a few mins after I saw the code on Ubisoft beta access page. When you're invited by someone does the email say who? Because mine just says "we're happy to invite you to participate..."

etta

my hard graphic balls
I see people including their platforms in their posts. Are friend invites platform specific? If so, I'm looking for a Xbox invite.

Uplay is StunWar
If no one else invited you by tomorrow after work, I got you homie. I just got into the beta myself.

Siri remind me to invite this nigga.

Spenny

Uplay is StunWar
Accept my uplay friend request and I'll send you an inv.

Edit: Guess you don't have to accept. Invite sent.

Shady859

Ubisoft hates me..... Checked the beta program link and looks like they completely skipped me for this as well. Never got to play For Honor on PS4 either. :/

If any kind soul has a NA PS4 key, I would love you stronghard.
Same name here as PSN and Uplay.

RawNuts

Accept my uplay friend request and I'll send you an inv.

Edit: Guess you don't have to accept. Invite sent.
🎶And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on🎵

Thank you so much!

If no one else invited you by tomorrow after work, I got you homie. I just got into the beta myself.

Siri remind me to invite this nigga.
Thanks for the offer though as well, ForzaGAF brethren. :D

for anyone that was here for The Division Beta thread...

UzP9paj.gif

DesmondGreer

Neo Member
just wanted to say that after i received an invite last night from a fellow gaffer , almost immediately i received a second email from Ubisoft with the official invite for the beta from them its as if by finally getting into the beta my application went through and forced my official invite.....some weird shit going on with this beta code roll out.

Ok so the beta is region locked, I found out the reason why friend invites was not working is because they came from our kind UK brethren across the pond. If there is anyone out there with NA PS4 friend invites I would greatly appreciate one. My Ubi name is the same as my GAF name EASTC0AST_GH05T.

Top Bottom