• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Citizen is likely in financial trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no accountant, so I don't really get what the OP is about but still, I feel like Star Citizen fans who defend their backed game time and time again when these threads pop up are in denial. This game will never come out.

Chumley

Banned
I'm no accountant, so I don't really get what the OP is about but still, I feel like Star Citizen fans who defend their backed game time and time again when these threads pop up are in denial. This game will never come out.

Some of them payed over $1000 for a single ship that isn't released yet in a game that isn't released yet.

nOoblet16

Elite Dangerous and SC were announced around the same time, yet ED came out in 2014 and continues to be updated.

It's almost as if they set themselves realistic goals and stuck to them or something.

Yea Elite "came out" but it's still barely even a game...why do you think they are still working on it? You could say Star Citizen "came out" when it had its first module released.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This has been a disaster of a thread just like the last one, so until there is more concrete reporting on the financials everyone take a break and cool off. The cliques dedicated to vigorously attacking and defending this game's honor are getting practically unmanageable. If you can't argue in good faith, don't post - that goes for skeptics AND fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom