• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJH

5PM est boys...

full

lsslave

Jew Gamer
And in six months when this thing is sitting in most of our closets, collecting dust, we will always have the memory of our time together!

Speak for yourself, some of the finest games in gaming history on there. I'll probably try and crush at least half of them again.

62 minutes early thank you. Unfortunately, they were clearly lying...

OR

they meant 2:05PST!

BELIEVE

Lol, newbz who thought it was going to be 5 instead of 6 EST.

It will actually be 3AM EST tonight. Get your sleeping bags GAF.

This is probably (read: definitely) the most nitpicky I've ever been on Gaf but you guys do know it's currently daylight savings time now, right? So EDT/PDT?

480p

My life is going to feel slightly emptier once I've actually preordered this thing.

you actually feel so much better once you're able to preorder. i have 2 preorders from amazon.de for the famicom and i'm not as stressed out anymore, feels fucking amazing. then again i'm still stuck here looking for US preorders to drop so maybe i dont feel as good as i thought lol

bumpkin

It's kind of sad... I can leave work anytime I want, yet I don't want to leave because I'll be driving for 25 minutes and therefore cannot preorder whilst doing so.

jennetics

Can Canadians not create a BestBuy.com account?

It won't let me. :(

If you're getting an error trying to sign up, download the mobile app and make an account there. I'm in the US and BB kept giving me an error until someone mentioned on this thread to try the app, it worked for me!

JayBabay

I have to commend many of the users on this board, for in the nearly 2 days this thread has been up and through thousands of responses, I have yet to see (almost) anyone be put down, insulted or spoken to in an obviously condescending manner for asking even very basic questions that anyone who has any knowledge on alerts or securing high demand items would normally know.

You get a lot of popping in here from seemingly out of no where just to ask questions that have been answered possibly 100's times, like should I use the Amazon Alert/Notify Me option (lol) and while many will jokingly encourage it, the sarcasm is evident enough that you get a kick out of it and the person gets the idea.

Applaud yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom