• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I in the forever friend zone?

Lynx_7

Hell I ain't even talkin bout love, let's just talk about dating or hookin up

Bruh if you ain't like my ass and I was ugly, I get cute and shit, start feelin myself ya know, I ain't gon fuck with you in the future because you ain't fuck with me in the past

You got a Lion's Pride.

Mediking

Bruh if you ain't like my ass and I was ugly, I get cute and shit, start feelin myself ya know, I ain't gon fuck with you in the future because you ain't fuck with me in the past

^ That's honorable and I do agree with you.

Other people might be like... "I'm hot now? You like me now? Win. Win."

Mossybrew

I think what you're talking about here is self respect, a concept some are unfamiliar with.

Depending upon how much cuter you get, you might believe your cuter than her ugly ass now and the tables have now turned. LOL

Lulubop

tumblr_mfex5dRX3H1s0cjm8o1_500.png

papi

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This fourteen page thread is an indictment to your cause breh.what you need to do is join a book club. Fine some commonalitys you can share with other people and move on. Make a big circle f friends around yourself and move the fuck on. Don't waste your time. Cliche but there is more fish in the sea. Find hobbies, find interests, find something else for yourself. Everyone else has the wrong answer. This is the right one. Live your life and don't let this consume you because it will. It will soak up every waking moment from page one to page 50. Do something better. Find something better. No work out advice and no bullshit. There is better. Don't waste your time on this wonderful earth fretting on shit you can't change. You will die alone like the rest of us. Everyone will. So at least have some fun before that.

HotHamBoy

I need a shower.

This fourteen page thread is an indictment to your cause breh.what you need to do is join a book club. Fine some commonalitys you can share with other people and move on. Make a big circle f friends around yourself and move the fuck on. Don't waste your time. Cliche but there is more fish in the sea. Find hobbies, find interests, find something else for yourself. Everyone else has the wrong answer. This is the right one. Live your life and don't let this consume you because it will. It will soak up every waking moment from page one to page 50. Do something better. Find something better. No work out advice and no bullshit. There is better. Don't waste your time on this wonderful earth fretting on shit you can't change. You will die alone like the rest of us. Everyone will. So at least have some fun before that.

Is this copypasta?

LionPride

Banned
Also, to the term friend zone, you just got rejected by a person who don't like yo ass and yall friends

das it

No need for a term

Shit got one already, called getting rejected

That's it

None of this bullshit "Oh she friendzoned me and I did XYZ for her."

Nah, doin some shit for people don't automatically make em wanna slob on ya knob like corn on the cob

People don't work like a fuckin machine

Mediking

Also, to the term friend zone, you just got rejected by a person who don't like yo ass and yall friends

das it

No need for a term

That's it

"Nah, doin some shit for people don't automatically make em wanna slob on ya knob like corn on the cob"

Lmao. I'm dying. I hope this becomes your Tag.

das it

No need for a term

That's it

Nah, doin some shit for people don't automatically make em wanna slob on ya knob like corn on the cob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbddLNUOMs

Mediking

But wait I worked out all summer and am a bit less of a fattie, she's supposed to want me now!

You're really twisting the situation...

ALL I tried to say is that there have been times where if a person works on getting a better body and just themselves in general... that another person who didn't like them in the beginning might begin to like that person now. Jeez. Don't turn this into a vain or a terrible person thing. Sometimes it is like that though.

You can workout like a madman and still not get anyone. Jeez.

MutFox

Banned
Went to a comic store like 3 years ago,
an overweight guy in a 20's style suit with a fedora walked in, had a cane too...

How does this relate to this thread?
He was probably FZ'd.

Mossybrew

ALL I tried to say is that there have been times where if a person works on getting a better body and just themselves in general... that another person who didn't like them in the beginning might begin to like that person now. Jeez. Don't turn this into a vain or a terrible person thing. Sometimes it is like that though.

It's all good Mediking, I just disagree, I think that situation almost never happens, and when it does the whole relationship sounds very shallow anyway.

It's pretty easy concept to understand, no idea why they're making it out to be something else.

We get that it doesn't automatically work.

Fury451

Banned
sometimes people just don't want you. it's fine. it feels bad, that's natural.

hell sometimes they don't NOT want you, they are just being realistic. i dunno.

sometimes it seems like everyone doesn't want you. that makes you feel hopeless. but someone out there wants to put your dick on their mouth. it's true.

🤔

Opto

Banned
Friends are great. They stick with you after break ups.

Plus when you're more social you get more chances to meet other people who can then turn into SOs, or you get even more friends!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It's all good Mediking, I just disagree, I think that situation almost never happens, and when it does the whole relationship sounds very shallow anyway.

It's more than just someone looking better. Self improvement has a side effect of adding confidence or making a change within someone's personality which will naturally attract people more.

Like someone defending The Phantom Menace?

I once got into a discussion about how Demon's Souls was an outright bad game based solely on the fact that the bow and arrow aiming system was "iffy."

Go on... Our cringe per second has dipped down the past page.

Eh I really can't remember too much. People trading sex for Pokemon cards was the ring-dinger.

Those individuals are plebs compared to the stack I'm working with. Doth thou fancy sharing a Zima?

I'm more Vanilla coke.

LionPride

Banned
Anyone posting here right now who isn't at the very least slightly buzzed should close the browser and seriously consider their life choices.

It's 1 am and my ass can't sleep

Plus I ain't gotta get up in the morn except to go to the gym

Imma stay and entertain this shit

Mossybrew

It's more than just someone looking better. Self improvement has a side effect of adding confidence or making a change within someone's personality which will naturally attract people more.

Hmm, I don't think so. I think the only things that "make a change within someone's personality" are simply time and experience. I don't even know what you mean by "self improvement" here, it's so vague.

Draper

Mossy, I really don't know why you're arguing over something that is absolutely true

Edit: Zima did come back if you weren't aware.

I once got into a discussion about how Demon's Souls was an outright bad game based solely on the fact that the bow and arrow aiming system was "iffy."

Eh I really can't remember too much. People trading sex for Pokemon cards was the ring-dinger.
If someone came into the place I manage and said offensive shit like this I'd ban them.

And who hasn't fucked someone for a Charizard card?

Top Bottom