• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Richard Spencer is a regular of the bar I work in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fucking furious. He was gonna be one of my customers until I asked a colleague to take over. I won't mention where I'm located or the name of the bar because I don't wanna associate them with that fuckhead. I'll just say that it's only been a few times when I've felt this much hate towards another person in my life. So, how was your day, Gaf?

n0razi

You should wear an Obama shirt and serve him.. everytime he orders something, turn around like you are messing with his drink but dont

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, that sucks. I can't imagine the will power it must require to even be calm in front of that jerk.

Crosseyes

Banned
I wont say what you should or shouldn't do but I might forward this information to a more... 'bold' group of antifa activists.

Wear this pin.

s-l300.jpg

Codeblue

Guys, you're not thinking about the OPs future here. Punching a dude can have serious ramifications down the line if charges are pressed.

Drop a hint to some friendly neighborhood anti-fascists instead.

Soma

Yeah I'd probably speak with your manager and tell him that you don't feel comfortable serving this customer because of his affiliation. If your manager is cool with providing service to him with that knowledge in mind, then it's probably time to find another bar to work at.

(and punch him if you end up leaving)

Nafai1123

Banned
"Hey boss, this guys a fucking Nazi and we should not serve him. If we keep serving him it could get out on social media and we'll be accused of being Nazi sympathizers."

If your boss still doesn't care, out the bar on social media yourself and look for a new job.

Er...

So does your boss know?

Or your coworkers? Or other regulars?

I'm not saying I don't believe you or anything like that, I totally do. I'm just wondering if he's going low-key or has a lot of sympathizers there or what, because I feel like he'd get knocked the fuck out in a lot of public places he'd step foot in.

Maybe I'm giving people too much credit.

FUME5

You work in the service industry, you should be used to grinning and bearing it while you serve people you don't like.

The guy is a piece of shit, but don't do something dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom