• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FYI: Heads Up: Redbox has MLB15,Bloodbourne, and the Order, besides 3rd parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not all Redboxes have them. not a single one in my city has a ps4 game. Only one that does near me is a place 30 miles out of town.

SSPssp

I'm fortunate in that the redboxes near me all carry PS4 and X1 games. I managed to finish BF Hardline with my free rental.

RedAssedApe

Banned
No redboxes near me have even started stocking ps4 or xbone games. Its freaking Los Angeles for god sakes...wtf

I'd have to drive 40 mi to rent the order from some random gas station redbox near my brothers house lol

current gen games still havent gone nationwide yet. I check my area in california almost every day and they have never had any current gen games ever. Funny thing is I used to live in a very small town in NC and they have had current gen games for like a year.

statham

Just FYI/PSA or whatevs, the games have been available longer then the site has been updated. Good chance its showing not available when it is. They put these games into a number of popular cities before they updated the site.

The only RedBox near me that has Xbox One games (or PS4 for that matter) only has The Evil Within. Been that way since November.

Skrams

Yeah, used this to play The Order back near its release. I'm surprised so many peoples states seem to not have the games? Kentucky here and I'm usually fine. You can always reserve the game online and look at what locations it's at if you can't find a game you're looking for.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
PSA:FYI:Note:Memo:Report:Missive:Just letting you know: Thanks for the heads-up. PS: For reals. PPS: *brofist*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom