• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Experience - Interactive Trailer

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Thanks to SteamyPunk for finding this.

https://watch.zentrick.com/qxgofC/

SPOILER ALERT: It contains never seen before footage and Boss fights

EDIT: You also can get a free PS4 Theme

Only EU code are working now, US code will be able to be redeemed on March 11
Universal Codes

North America: J4ND-DJNH-K3C7
Europe: PBGA-HJNC-LQ99
Some shots of the free theme:

JaeJHjs.jpg

zHixQFM.jpg

m0acxwi.jpg

Kudo

I guess now is the perfect time to start avoiding everything Bloodborne related then? I don't want to be spoiled too much.
But the temptation..

gotta hold back.

I never would have thought a sereis of games i only got into a year ago would be my system seller.

&thx for the spoiler alert

unsightly

This has been the hardest media blackout.. I want to interact..

WHY must this game come out a day after my spring break is over?! Very rude, From!

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I heard you can get a free bloodborne theme if you "watch" that trailer. I really want that theme but i don't want to be spoiled what do i do gaf? D:

Moofers

Didn't actually work for me. It was busted. Pick Single Player, nothing happens. Pick Co-op, it freezes with a scary face on the screen, then shows a brief moment of gameplay (and I mean like a SECOND) then shows the copyright info.

Swass

You get a free theme at the end, and you can click the icon in the lower right corner and skip the scenes if you don't want spoilers.

I heard you can get a free bloodborne theme if you "watch" that trailer. I really want that theme but i don't want to be spoiled what do i do gaf? D:

I let it run in the background. When you hear the music/sounds stop, go to it and select one of the options. I got the theme code after doing all 3 single player paths.

You get a free theme at the end of the demo, and you can click the icon in the lower right corner and skip the scenes if you don't want spoilers.

Or this is probably a better idea!

Neiteio

Oh my god, that flurry of footage at the end. :-O

If it wasn't for my Revelations 2 addiction, the wait would be unbearable.

inky

Already better gameplay in this than some other Sony exclusives ;P

I love this game's aesthetics.

Cool, got a free PS4 theme. I took the Chalice Dungeon path and there weren't any spoilers. It's hard to spoil randomly generated content.

Hugstable

Banned
Even more footage of new bosses? I think the wealth of information we are getting is pointing to Bloodborne being packed with an insane amount of content. So excited, probably won't watch this to spoil anymore

aly

Even more footage of new bosses? I think the wealth of information we are getting is pointing to Bloodborne being packed with an insane amount of content. So excited, probably won't watch this to spoil anymore

The boss isn't new, but some of the area we see is. If anyone does see a new boss, where is it?

Is the theme just a universal re-usable code or is it generating new ones? Mine was J4ND-DJNH-K3C7.

Also, these trailers are quite good. Getting hyped!

Top Bottom