• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Experience - Interactive Trailer

Bloodborne™: Albtraum Design (Theme) #

skipped everything. I think you have to do one single player and one coop path to get the them at the end.

So conflicted on whether to get this on day one or not...

Out of all the Souls games I only played Demon's Souls, and that was for a few hours to see what all the fuss is about. I didn't really enjoy my time with it as I got frustrated from dying so much but, admittedly I wasn't being patient like I should have so I'm unsure if my dislike was just due to my playstyle or the actual content...

convo

Don't do it guys it is too much to handle! Get outta here, and someone rip the the videos, it's freaking out for me.

ced

Same boss for end of each area, lame.

I didn't see anything we haven't seen in trailer snippets except one new enemy in the quick trailer that runs at end of each path.

Darkbeast Paarl:

He is shown in a different area very quickly, so the footage from IGN I think was from the chalice dungeon, I bet bosses get reused there.

mekes

Not sure if its random but if its not, you can spoiler free get the code for the nightmare theme by clicking to start and choosing the online co-op then chalice dungeon option.

No spoilers there, as long as you've seen the chalice dungeon before.

Some shots of the free theme:

JaeJHjs.jpg

zHixQFM.jpg

m0acxwi.jpg

Is the theme just a universal re-usable code or is it generating new ones? Mine was J4ND-DJNH-K3C7.

Also, these trailers are quite good. Getting hyped!

Yep same code (US). Someone earlier posted a screenshot and (badly) crossed out their code in paint which looked like a different code. There might be a regional difference with the codes.

Some shots of the free theme:

JaeJHjs.jpg

zHixQFM.jpg

m0acxwi.jpg

Meh, kinda boring actually but it's free so it's hard to complain. Gonna stick with my 20th Anniversary Theme.

Draft

Seems like
skinny monsters covered in squiggly lines
are to Bloodborne what
big armored dudes
are to Dark Souls 2.

Anung

Un Rama
Didn't want to see any footage but did want the PS4 theme.

Code:
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10996171_10153155355762392_3498658661350417351_o.jpg[/IMG]

GnawtyDog

Banned
New Footage is REAL!

Someone Gif those werewolves walking up towards the camera.

My theme is the Nightmares theme, active 3/11. Will try registering the code later.

Top Bottom