• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Experience - Interactive Trailer

Mandelbo

From the video of the
Blood-starved Beast,
it looks like status ailment buildups are shown at the top of the screen instead of in the middle now.

dreamlock

The hero Los Santos deserves
This was mentioned late in the other thread, but you can assign gestures to messages now

That's awesome. I can't wait to see people trying to use reverse psychology by pointing in the opposite direction of danger to fool experienced Soulers thinking they are clever.

tcrunch

Someone Gif those werewolves walking up towards the camera.

akMSNS4.gif

Really cool website. I checked it out. Non-spoils - Shows you some new shots and walkthroughs of areas we havnt really seen much of(grave yard and forest areas). Something I noticed which is awesome IMO, I saw a distant castle/fortress off in the cliffs in one of the shots, very similar to how you can see Dukes Archives way up on the hill from Anor Londo.

convo

Graveyard looks as fucking excellent as it did in the screenshots. Steam coming out of the rocks and buildings straight out of a fairy tale.So much moodier than
"sharp edges everywhere" of generic grim dark fantasy of diablo or lords of the fallen.

You know I was just mentioning this game to my wife the other day and got the dreaded response.

" we can't buy something like that until later in april ".

NA
NA
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE GOD

lol

sucks

ill figure something out

gioGAF

Good to see more hype and advertising going on for Bloodborne. That being said, I'm not watching this or anything else that is released until I actually get to finish the game.

convo

I like the new message thing. Messages are obstructing by themselves so you would avoid them anyway if you didn't want to get distracted in a fight. The possibilities of trolling messages and gestures are endless though.

MilkBeard

Cool, got my code. The video path that I chose had me see places and monsters that I've already seen in other video clips, so I wasn't really spoiled much at all.

Combat looks like it will be cool.

Top Bottom