• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Experience - Interactive Trailer

Hydrargyrus

I'm going to play this game untill the end of this generation and I will keep playing it even in the next gen, like I'm actually doing with Demon's Souls

cn1hCfU.gif

There was one of these guys in the alpha and i found it harder than the boss, i never killed it once ._.

The one thing I noticed watching the video @ 1080p full screen on my TV

The aliasing and shimmering was nigh non-existent. Was pretty striking difference then the last IGN video's we saw earlier. Fence posts and straight lines weren't showing any signs of shimmering from what i could see. Looked fantastic really.

iLR2FT4J4haxg.gif

I said wow, the moment that scene was shown.

Ferr986

You know what would reedem digital games for me? Being able to play the games when they're done, without waiting for these useless street release dates. Would justify the higuer EU store prices, hell, wouldn't mind being even higher.

Yeah, I need this game now lol

Aces&Eights

Those werewolves are legit scary! Like, nightmare scary! Jesus, this game is going to consume me! It's times like this it pays to have no social life whatsoever.

The NA code works now. I entered it on a whim, and I just finished downloading it. The icons are custom, and look old and worn, but white text on a white background is very difficult to read. I'm sticking with the 20th anniversary theme.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
The NA code works now. I entered it on a whim, and I just finished downloading it. The icons are custom, and look old and worn, but white text on a white background is very difficult to read. I'm sticking with the 20th anniversary theme.

Yep, just downloaded mine as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Ashtar

I made the mistake of entering the code on the online sony store.... now I can't find it in my library and when I tried to redeem it it says I already did... looked through the themes as well and it was not to be found so how the heck do i get this theme?

Mokubba

I made the mistake of entering the code on the online sony store.... now I can't find it in my library and when I tried to redeem it it says I already did... looked through the themes as well and it was not to be found so how the heck do i get this theme?

Go to your download list on the Web store.
I found mine there today. It wasn't there when I redeemed it yesterday.

Ashtar

Go to your download list on the Web store.
I found mine there today. It wasn't there when I redeemed it yesterday.
Oh I guess it'll show up tomorrow then.... so I'll stick with destiny one more day..... but it knows it's days are numbered.

Top Bottom