• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Marcus Fenix Collection in Development - Other Gears projects ARE in progress.

Yeah I found that tweet weird as all the signs were pointing to it happening.

Edit: or it's just a remake of one of the games.

abracadaver

x8k5qmp3.png

i thought shinobi got called out on being a phony? why we still posting this tweets?

also, if they're incluing Judgment then it makes sense not to call it something as unmarketable as the marcus fenix collection

Other exciting projects = Gears 5 in Fall 2016. I mean, duh. Anyone expecting more than that is just setting themselves up for disappointment.

leeh

After decryption:
"We're not making a Marcus Fenix Collection, but check out E3 because we'll be announcing a Delta Squad Collection".

Well, hopefully this would mean a remaster would include Judgment as well.

And if "projects" doesn't mean two gears projects, please be Gears 4 and "Shangheist" (Black Tusk E3 2013 teaser).

Edit: He says "gears projects" not just "projects" so nevermind.

Excited for E3!

EL CUCO

But...but...
CAYcOp_WAAA1Dxl.png:large

I'm sorry man, but Phil Spencer is a hack.

Why can't he answer straight up and say it how it is? "I cant announce that, but stay tuned" get the hell outta here with that vague PR crap.

Juanfp

But...but...
CAYcOp_WAAA1Dxl.png:large

I'm sorry man, but Phil Spencer is a hack.

Why can't he answer straight up and say it how it is? "I cant announce that, but stay tuned" get the hell outta here with that vague PR crap.

Becuase if they have something to announce they will do it in a conference and not through xbox messages.

jediyoshi

That's not how PR works. You'd technically be more happier with it if he didn't respond to that at all. Let that sink in.

Feindflug

"We ARE working on other exciting Gears projects"...hmm does that mean that Black Tusk is working on more than Gears 4? what if we'll get a proper Gears 1 (UE4 powered) remake next year for it's 10th year anniversary with Gears 4 being a fall 2017 title?

Top be honest I'd take a Gears 1 remake over a Gears trilogy remaster.

"We ARE working on other exciting Gears projects"...hmm does that mean that Black Tusk is working on more than Gears 4? what if we'll get a proper Gears 1 (UE4 powered) remake next year for it's 10th year anniversary with Gears 4 being a fall 2017 title?

Top be honest I'd take a Gears 1 remake over a Gears trilogy remaster.

Yeah, I take a Gears 1 remake in UE4 with Gears 3 MP over a trilogy remaster.

Kezen

Banned
Considering it would have been exclusive to the Xbox One which I no longer have and have no interest in whatsoever, this is not a disappointment for me.

A gears collection is assuredly coming, don't be fooled

Top Bottom