• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Marcus Fenix Collection in Development - Other Gears projects ARE in progress.

"No Marcus Fenix Collection" doesn't necessarily mean there's no remaster. It's probably under a name that isn't Marcus Fenix Collection.

iMax

What did Frankie say before Halo:TMCC was announced? Genuinely can't remember but I can imagine Stinkles was being his normal crafty cryptic self ;)

I had to google Marcus Fenix to even know what that means...this is coming from someone who played all 4 gears games. Just goes to show how irrelevant MS IP's are.

You should go see a doctor.

THEF3AR

I had to google Marcus Fenix to even know what that means...this is coming from someone who played all 4 gears games. Just goes to show how irrelevant MS IP's are.

I had to re read this because I never thought something this stupid could be said. I've been proven wrong.

Doffen

Did you play on mute?
Also how does not remembering Marcus Fenix make Halo, Minecraft, Forza, Fable, etc. irrelevant?

Kssio_Aug

tumblr_mxf7pp1Ler1s373hwo1_500.gif

It's either not called that and he's trolling, or he means Black Tusk aren't handling it. I don't believe for a minute that it's not in development though.

A collection like this they'll announce at a conference, not in a tweet, was MCC announced through a tweet? Can't remember.

Of course not. It was announced at E3, even though it leaked IIRC. Some posters are just looking for any reason to troll and have no idea how these things work.

Top Bottom