• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

qx1PmxP.jpg

Jeff Green, master Dark Souls gamer, holder of the World Speed Record for both Dark Souls and Dark Souls II, is playing Bloodborne live on twitch!

Tune in for the master class in Bloodborne and witness greatness.

As always, this stream is for pro gamerz only!

http://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak

Follow @greenspeak on Twitter for updates when Jeff is streaming.

Jeff's Youtube channel where you can catch up on the master class in gaming for Black Mesa, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, P. T., Resident Evil HD, and Bloodborne: https://www.youtube.com/user/Greenspeakachu

Pictured below: Jeff Green playing Bloodborne

pvJANsP.jpg

Jeff has played three sessions so far, the youtube VODs will be linked here when available. You may view them on twitch for now at http://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak/profile/past_broadcasts

Jeff's character - based on Dirty Dan Ryckert

9mRt2eG.png

Stream Archive

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne Youtube Playlist

Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 1a
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 1b
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 1c
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 2
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 3
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 4 - boss fight
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 5
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 6
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 7 - boss fight
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 8
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 9a
Jeff the Gimp Plays Bloodborne! 9b
vmzbxKt.gif

Stop spoiling the game in chat you kids!

takoyaki

Great to have Jeff back, really missed the streams. Only watched the first one so far, but he's doing pretty well.

OP, Can I post a picture of his Hunter or would that be considered a spoiler?

ZanDatsu

While Jeff's usual play is somewhat bumbling and clumsy, he occasionally pulls of some pro-level moves and I never know if he even meant to do it or not. It's kind of amusing.

Anyway, if I had the ability to make comedy seem as easy as Jeff does I wouldn't care about my gaming skills one iota.

zma1013

Someone needs to tell him to go into options and turn on the auto-lock on feature after killing an enemy. Why it's not on by default is criminal.

eot

Banned
Looking forward to watching this, Jeff won't be going full Havels + Zwei this time :D
I would very much appreciate the youtube VODs though.

His spine broke, and could not get time to finish it before BB released. He said he will go back later though.

That's awful. Get well soon Jeff!

Yikes! Did he fall from his chair again?

Get better Jeff!

What he said on the stream was that it was an old running injury that flared up. I do not think there was a accident to cause it. I think he said it was a bulging/producing disc.

He is currently streaming Bloodborne lying on a floorbed like a mature, albeit still racy camgirl.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I just had two separate shots in the spine just like Jeff, but he mentioned something about it not being something to do more than a couple times in a life...that sounds scary in case my back gets worse again. What did you hear about that Jeff?

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
I just had two separate shots in the spine just like Jeff, but he mentioned something about it not being something to do more than a couple times in a life...that sounds scary in case my back gets worse again. What did you hear about that Jeff?

Sorry, I was unclear on the stream--conventional wisdom is no more than 3 shots PER YEAR. However, if you're needing that many shots odds are the doctors would be suggesting surgery instead anyway. But yeah you're not limited to just a couple in your lifetime!

Regarding Resident Evil: Yeah, I can't sit at my PC yet, so I can't stream anything on Steam right now. Fortunately the timing for Bloodborne is perfect anyway! I've been stuck on my living room floor for a month, so thank god for this game (and Helldivers and Diablo) to help alleviate the boredom.

Loving Bloodborne so far. Got frustrated by the camera with cleric beast fight, but I'm not worried. Except for a couple fluke incidents, it's always taken me like 20+ tries to beat the bosses in these games. No reason this should be any different. :)

Giever

I hope your condition continues to improve, Jeff! I'll start catching up with the Bloodborne stream once I get (and finish) the game, myself.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Sorry, I was unclear on the stream--conventional wisdom is no more than 3 shots PER YEAR. However, if you're needing that many shots odds are the doctors would be suggesting surgery instead anyway. But yeah you're not limited to just a couple in your lifetime!
Oh right on, maybe I misheard ya. That's great news, as these shots have gotten me beautifully through almost 7 months. What scared the crap out of me was reading all these Internet posts of people with sciatica and their shots doing nothing for them. So glad that wasn't the case, and that hopefully neither is it with you. Try walking as much as you can stand when you're back up, it helps big time!

Regarding Resident Evil: Yeah, I can't sit at my PC yet, so I can't stream anything on Steam right now. Fortunately the timing for Bloodborne is perfect anyway! I've been stuck on my living room floor for a month, so thank god for this game (and Helldivers and Diablo) to help alleviate the boredom.

Loving Bloodborne so far. Got frustrated by the camera with cleric beast fight, but I'm not worried. Except for a couple fluke incidents, it's always taken me like 20+ tries to beat the bosses in these games. No reason this should be any different. :)

Bummer about the back. Good luck with bloodborne, it's awesome to have another stream.

Dennis

Banned
Jeff Green, master Dark Souls gamer, holder of the World Speed Record for both Dark Souls and Dark Souls II

wait wat

Is that a joke or is that real?

I though he was playing them as a joke for us to laugh at him dying constantly?

FiraB

Banned
He is doing bloodborne now? oh man this is amazing. Watching him play the others was well worth it, the entertainment value is so good and he pulls of so strange stuff sometimes.

Phinor

The camera is really bad, way worse than in Dark Souls 1/2. Specifically trying to keep a lock on an enemy. I really hope they change at least the locking behaviour in a patch.

Also one thing that will help you avoid a lot of hits is instead of backing away after hitting an enemy, use the roll/dodge button to back away (like you sometimes do, but you should use it pretty much always in this game). You seem to get hit a lot by regular enemies because simply backing away isn't fast enough.

Get well and keep on streaming! I never really watched gaming streams before but your (stupid) streams hooked me starting with Dark Souls 1.

Phreaker

Oh, I thought maybe he was live when the thread got bumped. I'm only a bit ahead of Jeff, so it's fun to watch him go through areas I already have.

JustinBB7

Was hesitating whether to watch him play it or not. But since I doubt it won't come to PC (and even IF it does it will be at least 5+ years from now) I'll never play it anyway, I'll just watch the pro player beat it!

Do gotta say it looks fucking awesome and I'm really sad I'll never play it. Setting is awesome.

Oh, I thought maybe he was live when the thread got bumped. I'm only a bit ahead of Jeff, so it's fun to watch him go through areas I already have.

Yep sorry, just started watching his first episode.

Jeff, be sure and let us know when you start your Indiegogo for a bionic spine. It'll be badass.

eot

Banned

The camera is bad in that one, you might want to try not locking on when you're close to him. You also
don't have to fight him right now or (I think) ever

Top Bottom