• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

Gin-Shiio

Been waiting for weeks, and then I miss out by an hour.

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

TentPole

Started to get scared again after I didn't see anything pop up over the weekend. Can't wait to watch this tomorrow morning! God I hope he gets past Aldrich.

UrbanRats

Two streams behind, but finishing off the one before the latest.

3 in ONE! 3 of the hardest bosses in the game, no doubt.
I beat Aldrich in 1, but the demon king took me more tries than Jeff, mostly becauae of the camera losing the lock on constantly, so annoying.

I just randomly checked and realized I missed a stream yesterday. i guess everyone else did too as nobody mentioned it on here. Strong start with him reading the ingredients off of his cereal box though. I love it.

Shy

I just randomly checked and realized I missed a stream yesterday. i guess everyone else did too as nobody mentioned it on here. Strong start with him reading the ingredients off of his cereal box though. I love it.
Yeah, i missed it too. Sorry about that.

Oreoleo

Eh, I got a text alert and watched the whole thing. I ain't your mammy!

An-Det

Finally a stream that I'm home to watch live, it's been a while.

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Gonna livestream this am, but still deciding what. Dark Souls 3? Overwatch? Battlefield 1? Civ 6? We are living in bountiful times!

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Feeling about 90% better from my fall the other day--that's good enuf for a shortish Dark Souls livestream--in about 15 mins from now!

Live-ish now: https://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak

Goh my god. I'll be helping my father side his house. Been awhile since I've got a live stream.

Good luck Uncle Dad!

Edit: oh ffs, was going use earbuds on mobile, but the mobile site doesn't load the video. Switch to desktop button just refreshes the mobile site. Will have to catch this later.

Jintor

Goh my god. I'll be helping my father side his house. Been awhile since I've got a live stream.

Good luck Uncle Dad!

Edit: oh ffs, was going use earbuds on mobile, but the mobile site doesn't load the video. Switch to desktop button just refreshes the mobile site. Will have to catch this later.

Use the twitch app

~Kinggi~

Banned
Jeff fell? God poor guy been having health issues. He has been so entertaining to watch the few times he actually does stream. He had all those back problems, didnt realize he recently had another health issue.

repeater

I don't know about the rest of you but I could really use a Jeff stream today...
Jeff has been very vocal on streams and Twitter about his (entirely reasonable) feelings about Donald Trump. Judging from his Twitter today, he is in no mood to stream and could probably need some cheering up himself. :(

Jeff has been very vocal on streams and Twitter about his (entirely reasonable) feelings about Donald Trump. Judging from his Twitter today, he is in no mood to stream and could probably need some cheering up himself. :(
What's more cathartic than dying over and over again in Dark Souls?

Top Bottom