• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

Jabronium

Loved the streams so far, glad to see Jeff's triumphant return. The camera on the Cleric Beast fight was my biggest roadblock, took some getting used to the Souls camera issues again. Looking forward to seeing more of the real Lord of the Rings this weekend.

It's as serious as a heart attack.

GoodnaturedGiftedFreshwatereel.gif

LOL! I laughed so hard at this.

popyea

It would be awesome to have these uploaded to youtube. Watching on twitch is painful due to constant buffering, and I can't seem to download twitch videos to watch on my computer anymore.

So.. I fell victim to that sweet Amazon PS4 bundle with Bloodborne... Can't wait to play through the first area or so and tune back into the stream!!

Sorry, I was unclear on the stream--conventional wisdom is no more than 3 shots PER YEAR. However, if you're needing that many shots odds are the doctors would be suggesting surgery instead anyway. But yeah you're not limited to just a couple in your lifetime!

Regarding Resident Evil: Yeah, I can't sit at my PC yet, so I can't stream anything on Steam right now. Fortunately the timing for Bloodborne is perfect anyway! I've been stuck on my living room floor for a month, so thank god for this game (and Helldivers and Diablo) to help alleviate the boredom.

Loving Bloodborne so far. Got frustrated by the camera with cleric beast fight, but I'm not worried. Except for a couple fluke incidents, it's always taken me like 20+ tries to beat the bosses in these games. No reason this should be any different. :)

Holy shit I didn't know you're on GAF, my siblings and I crowd around the TV to watch your streams!

We hope you feel better soon!

Jeff has totally pulled through and uploaded all of the bloodborne streams to youtube!

His channel is here:

youtube.com/user/Greenspeakachu

eot

Banned
Jeff seems to be playing much better than he did at the start of either of his two Dark Souls playthroughs.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff seems to be playing much better than he did at the start of either of his two Dark Souls playthroughs.

He is. He thinks it's because of the more lenient stamina system.

MrPanic

Oh man, looks like his body is ready. Most relaxed Bloodborne player ever.

edit: oh, he has a spinal injury, that makes more sense.

him running around with the cleaver extended at all times is bugging me. I always found that the extended cleaver netted less damage and only popped it in combos

Jintor

Man, I love how easily he falls into the patter of "Most people are rubbish at this game but I'm a PRO GAMER OH GOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED OH NO MY SOULS"

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Pheww, I love ya Jeff but boy does your mic sound harsh when you get loud. Maybe there's a control for that?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell, I didn't get an email notification again.

Fuck. I'm PS4-less and want one for Bloodborne, but I won't be getting one any time soon. I feel like I'm at an impasse as a Souls and Jeff fan.

Top Bottom