• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Dark Souls III...STAMINA GREEN

Trick_GSF

Banned
As a Brit that was heartbroken when Brexit happened, and a big Jeff fan, he was the first person I thought of when I saw the result.

I hope everyone can feel better soon, but yeah.. depressing.

I am trying to avoid acknowledging this reality.. I really can't believe it, and it's such a disgusting thought, so I'm going on a hiatus and taking inspiration from Jeff's idea of retreating into a virtual world. Going to try to be intellectually stimulated with other experiences and focus on just enjoying my life, on the small scale.

Hope to see Jeff stream real soon, but that initial shock hits hard.

An-Det

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Okay. Gonna turn this frown upside-down with some Dark Souls3 livestreaming. Let's say 10:30 am-ish. Let's kill some (digital) demons.

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Err, let's make it 10:45 for livestream. I forgot I need to watch cartoons and eat my Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs first.

Edit: Jeff is live! https://www.twitch.tv/greenspeak

Ogawa-san

Poor Jeff, the
elevator
boss is ruthless.

And I figured he would've replaced that controller after Bloodborne and those fits of ghost shooting that ran him out of ammo.

An-Det

Damn, totally missed that stream. Will have to catch up on that. In the meantime...

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Looks like one more hour for FF XV download to finish. So let's put the livestream start time at 1:30 PM Pacific.

An-Det

Some technical difficulties, so a small delay.

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
Ummm...FF XV download inexplicably going slow now. Still says "25 mins". So let's figure 2pm Pacific for livestream...

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
And now I'm being told the install itself is gonna take a long time. So stay tuned....

Shy

Can one of you lovely fellows do my a favour.

Would you tweet jeff, you can access the FFXV tutorial at any time through the pause menu.

Because he was mentioning on stream he would like to go through it again. and i wouldn't want him to have to go through the whole game just for that.

An-Det

Jeff Green
‏@Greenspeak
I think it's about time for a midday Final Fantasy XV livestream. That's what I'm thinking.

These Final Fantasy streams have been a nice change of pace. I love watching Jeff play the Souls series but it's great to see him play something a little more chill every once and awhile.

An-Det

Stream tonight, likely around 5-5:30 pm PST.

Jeff Green
@Greenspeak
Walking the dog and then back for multihour livestreaming extravaganza! (so like 90 minutes)

I really enjoy Jeff's Hearthstone streams. It was him streaming the game this time last year that got me back into playing it after more than a year away.

After that I played the game almost every day in 2016.

Thanks Jeff!

Top Bottom