• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new PS4 bundle called "Player Bundle"? PS4 + The Order 1886 + TLOU + Bloodborne

CCPbA5DUEAA9Jal.jpg

https://twitter.com/VG_Dave/status/586553185755656193

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B00VE9E624/

price now added EUR449

Naminator

Banned
If they can replace Blood Borne with the remastered Beyond: Two Souls they can release another one called PS4: Movie Bundle.

wiibomb

wow.. that bundle is amazing... I would be absolutely tempted if it comes to US...

though I'm still waiting for that MGSV limited PS4

etta

my hard graphic balls
Oh man if this comes to Canada for 499$ I'd be all over it. I was going to wait until E3 to see what bundles they have, but this does look interesting.

Circinus

Neat, but "player bundle" sounds cheesy in my humble opinion.

Also why do SCE published games not have the SCE logo anymore on the box art?

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Nice. I'm guessing around 400 Eurobucks.

What. Isn't the PS4 still around that much on its own? I haven't checked prices recently, but there hasn't been an official price drop right? This sounds more like a €500 deal to me. You are getting THREE games. Or maybe I'm out of touch.

gtj1092

The value of these bundles keeps increasing which makes me think they could easily drop the price if they wanted.

Don't know about 3 single player games though. Maybe a racer or FPS should of been included.

Harlequin

Wait... How is bloodborne rated 16 and Last of Us and Order 18?!!! :)

I haven't played Bloodborne but The Order probably has that rating because it has full-frontal nudity in it and TLOU... maybe it's because it's got graphic violence against minors? Not sure. I mean, Bloodborne has only got violence against monsters/"zombies" and other non-human enemies, doesn't it? That would definitely explain a lower rating.

Top Bottom