• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new PS4 bundle called "Player Bundle"? PS4 + The Order 1886 + TLOU + Bloodborne

Noobcraft

The Order has a higher age certificate than Bloodborne?!

giphy.gif
The Order has language and nudity on top of violence.

Bloodborne is just violence.

Draft

And so begins the long march towards Sony announcing the order has sold five million copies worldwide sometime in 2017.

$500 is way too much considering Amazon had a similar bundle minus The Order for $400. People getting that would essentially be paying $100 for The Order...

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
And that's how the bundle thread transformed in The Order thread...like all times.

Great bundle, if this is less than $460/$470 i can see it selling a lot.

The Order isn't exactly the best choice for something called "Player" Bundle.

Sony like to bundle their first party games aggressively, its not a surprise they are doing it as I think it will give them a much bigger potential userbase for a sequel than they are going to get otherwise.

The Order isn't exactly the best choice for something called "Player" Bundle.

Well, like, that's just your opinion, man. I thought it was a pretty good game. And Its a graphical showcase for sure, which is what a lot of console gamers upgrading from 360, PS3, Wii (Wii U) or PC gamers who are looking for a companion console are looking for.

Orayn

This is so beyond hyperbole that it should just be bannable at this point.

No cracking jokes about a bundle that includes one game with markedly worse critical reception than the other two because..?

Lighten up a little. I'd think a reasonable fan of The Order would at least be able to see how a person might find the contrast somewhat amusing.

i was kidding. lmao

it's not much worse than calling it a coaster. :p

Hey, my post was open to interpretation! Whichever of the three games you like least is the coaster. :p

Javin98

Banned
Holy shit. This is an amazing bundle and what I would expect from a holiday bundle. When is this releasing? I wish this was out in my country :(

Opinions are a funny thing. If I said people spending 60 on The Witcher 3 say it's great to justify their purchase I'll have my head cut off lol

Top Bottom