• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon is the origin of many teens homosexuality according to Pastor Creflo Dollar

TunaLover

Pokémon is the origin of many teens homosexuality according to Pastor Creflo Dollar

According to a study by the Pastor Creflo Dollar Ministy, many teenagers of 1985-1990’s homosexuality was encouraged by video games and cartoon Pokemon.

According to Pastor, many messages from the animated series are directly oriented to pervert adolescents.

Many clues are noticeable in the cartoon, starting with the relationship between Ash, the hero, and Brock, his companion whose platonic love relationship is clear.
pokemon.jpg

Pokemons name, in all languages, aims to guide young people towards the choice of homosexuality.

bulbizarre1.gif

This is the case of Bulbasaur, female breast representation attached to odd word to cast doubt on the natural attraction of man to the forms of the female body.

250px-Aspicot-RFVF.png

Many Pokemon have a phallic appearance to push teenagers to enjoy this type of shapes.

250px-Salam%C3%A8che-RFVF.png

This Pokémon named Charmander, never stops to caress his tail in all his appearances.

mew.jpg

The 151st Pokémon Mew, is the perfect representation of the alleged third sex.

In short, Pokémon makes you gay.
http://christnews.org/en/les-pokemon-a-lorigine-de-lhomosexualite-de-nombreux-deviants/

Eggbok

Well shit, all this time I thought I was gay because I liked peen. I had no idea it was all because of Pokemon.

According to a study by the Pastor Creflo Dollar Ministy, many teenagers of 1985-1990’s homosexuality was encouraged by video games and cartoon Pokemon.

According to Pastor, many messages from the animated series are directly oriented to pervert adolescents.

Many clues are noticeable in the cartoon, starting with the relationship between Ash, the hero, and Brock, his companion whose platonic love relationship is clear.
pokemon.jpg

Pokemons name, in all languages, aims to guide young people towards the choice of homosexuality.

bulbizarre1.gif

This is the case of Bulbasaur, female breast representation attached to odd word to cast doubt on the natural attraction of man to the forms of the female body.

250px-Aspicot-RFVF.png

Many Pokemon have a phallic appearance to push teenagers to enjoy this type of shapes.

250px-Salam%C3%A8che-RFVF.png

This Pokémon named Charmander, never stops to caress his tail in all his appearances.

mew.jpg

The 151st Pokémon Mew, is the perfect representation of the alleged third sex.

In short, Pokémon makes you gay.
http://christnews.org/en/les-pokemon-a-lorigine-de-lhomosexualite-de-nombreux-deviants/

There are still people who believe that homosexuality is a choice instead of something you're born with.

entremet

This guy is hilarious. His last name is actually Dollar and he's a Prosperity Gospel preacher on top of that.

SalvaPot

Who else is confused by male Gardevoir and male Loppuny?

But really, this is silly, blaming Pokemon of homosexuality is like blaming Zelda for Drug Addiction.

Hahaha what the fuck.
Brock_eyes_open.jpg

People still listen to Creflo Dollar? My family is religious as they come but even they stopped listening to his noise long ago.

Also pokemon causing people to be gay? lol at that noise.

bucyou55

Banned
this is the guy who asked his following to raise $65 million dollars for a private Gulfstream jet so he can do "God's work".

Yeah, I value anything this guy says.

I imagine this study went like this:

"So what can we say makes people gay, since clearly it's not being born gay."

"I dunno, Pokemon?"

"Works for me."

Kinsei

Banned

But really, this is silly, blaming Pokemon of homosexuality is like blaming Zelda for Drug Addiction.

You uh, do know Lopunny doesn't have breasts, right? As for Gardevoir, their name is Sirknight in Japan.

Why do I know this off the top of my head?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
HvRhKkY.jpg

Seriously though what in the hell?

More importantly is who the hell is this guy and why are we even giving him attention for saying something so blatantly stupid?

entremet

Male Gardevoir was just a Ralts/Kirlia that never found a Dawn Stone lol.

250px-475Gallade.png

Poor Ralts. Those Dawn Stones are rare.

Tenebrous

Time to sue Game Freak for my inappropriate sexual feelings towards my brother...

Actually, never mind. I'm not mental. I love the pics in the OP, though!

Religious imbeciles getting flustered over Pokemon are always good for a laugh. These types of fucks would get bitchslapped by God himself at the gates for using his name to justify their ignorance and desire to twist reality around their understanding of it instead of vice versa. Always saddens me these people will never be cognizant of how they've wasted their lives and other peoples time with their retarded sanctimony and poorly reasoned bullshit,not even in death.

Adaren

You can't make this up.

Also not sure where lesbianism fit in with this theory, but raising that point is probably giving the argument too much credit.

Toxi

Banned
Pokeshipping at its finest.

Top Bottom