• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight - The Voices of Arkham

Wow-great cast

edit: Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul) joins the cast as James Gordon.

Ashley Greene (The Twilight Saga) plays Barbara Gordon.

John Noble (Sleepy Hollow, Fringe) brings his talents as Scarecrow

Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, Hart of Dixie) provides the voice behind Nightwing.

Man, what a cast. This game is going to be amazing. The focus on Scarecrow was a great decision, by far the most interesting villain in those games imo.

PaulloDEC

Oh wow, I had no idea that was Jonathan Banks. What a great get that was.

Also love hearing John Noble's voice again. Pretty different choice, but ought to be a really great one.

tusken77

Great cast. Also, I've never seen what Kevin Conroy looks like before. He'd make a good Joker!

iAiFlGD.png

Alienous

Is Rocksteady trying to throw Kevin Conroy under a bus?

His delivery of "Talk, or I'll crush every bone in your body" seems so much better here than when compared to the gameplay demo. I'm not sure if it's the same, but the latter seems like it had its audio leveled out and lacks the impact.

Don't know if this was known, but Hill confirmed that Batgirl in the DLC is in fact
Barbara Gordon.

And where is Troy Baker ;)

HardRojo

Well at least they didn't advertise the season pass at the end of the trailer. Jonathan Banks is a great addition.

Wow-great cast

edit: Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul) joins the cast as James Gordon.

Ashley Greene (The Twilight Saga) plays Barbara Gordon.

John Noble (Sleepy Hollow, Fringe) brings his talents as Scarecrow

Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, Hart of Dixie) provides the voice behind Nightwing.
That voice change will be a little jarring, but that's too cool for me to care.

I wonder if they got Hamill back for Joker.

Top Bottom