• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantum Break to skip E3, new footage at Gamescom

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
That and Halo (barely) are all I care about in terms of Microsoft exclusives, outside of a bomb at E3.

Huge bummer.

PSOreo

I legitimately forgot about Quantum Break, didn't they go back to the drawing board after the XBox Entertainment/TV production fell apart?

I can not blame them for saving some ammunition for Gamescom, especially when their E3 seems quite stacked already. Their past GC performances there were rather mediocre, and they are in dire need of appealing to European audiences. Good move...

Gestault

This fits with the early 2016 release window. I'm glad they've spelled it out beforehand, and even this isn't an especially long wait.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Why are people surprised? the same happened last year.

KORNdoggy

feels like this game is taking forever. and the less they show it the more i forget about it's existence. if it wasn't for this thread i'd have forgotten all about it. hopefully gamescom is worth the wait.

Well, hopefully. If it's making room for something like Kinect, TV or HoloLens... Meh...

You must be remembering a different company if you think they're going to show Kinect or TV stuff. At least Hololens is vaguely relevant, although I feel I'm pretty generous with the use of the word "vaguely" for this year.

DOG3NZAKA

Banned
Didn't Remedy do this last year too?

Either this game has been in development far too long or they announced it way too soon.

BloodR0se

Tbh, this isn't the worst thing IMHO. It's easy to miss things at E3 because you get so much pouring in over the course of 3 days.

Plus Remedy aren't exactly known for rushing things. IIRC Alan Wake was supposed to be a 360 launch-window title and it didn't show up until mid-2010.

Euron

Expected. Always seemed like something MS would hold back as a headliner for Gamescom. But does anybody else think it'll get pushed even further? Like June to September 2016?

As much as I love Remedy, it wouldn't be a Remedy game without dissappearing and being delayed a few times.

Will most likely be amazing though

Top Bottom