• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GamesBeat: Final Fantasy 7 remake at Sony press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

salromano

http://venturebeat.com/2015/06/15/final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-finally-coming/

Corroboration.

Square Enix will announce later today that Final Fantasy VII is getting the remake fans have been begging for, GamesBeat has learned. The new version of the classic role-playing game will be revealed at Sony’s pre-E3 press briefing. We’ll add more details once we know more — including the developer, though we hear it’s a studio with a long history of making RPGs.

their source seems to be the same article referred to in the other thread. No news = new news?

seems like they're pretty confident, though, like they heard the news themselves as opposed to through another outlet.

I just hope that if this is all true, above all, Cloud doesn't fucking look like that

>including the developer

So is this Squeenix publishing and someone else developing? OOOOOOH MAN.
ashot_rubick.gif

dickroach

the only source they have is siliconera, which had no source in the first place.
the writer was trying to make a cute little joke about not having details, but knowing that the developer is SE.
this is dumb.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Do it Sony/SE!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale 2! Featuring characters from Final Fantasy 7, Shenmue, The Last Guardian and more!

Guymelef

their source seems to be the same article referred to in the other thread. No news = new news?

seems like they're pretty confident, though, like they heard the news themselves as opposed to through another outlet.

Siliconera didn't say anything about that is being developed by a studio with a long story doing RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom