• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GamesBeat: Final Fantasy 7 remake at Sony press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-hate-u

jDnXPBB.jpg

jDnXPBB.jpg

jDnXPBB.jpg

Guymelef

Sony: FF VII HD is available on PS Store right now
... one more thing...
Like they did with USF IV and SFV at PSX?
SFV was filtered before though.

their source seems to be the same article referred to in the other thread. No news = new news?

seems like they're pretty confident, though, like they heard the news themselves as opposed to through another outlet.

I just hope that if this is all true, above all, Cloud doesn't fucking look like that
This.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Sony: bordering on irrelevance.

in case you missed the "PS4 has no games" meme that is now two years old.

amazing how well the number one console in the world is able to sell now for 18 months with not but a single game out for it.

Joey Ravn

Banned
I never liked FFVII, no matter how hard I've tried to do it. I just can't. And if this is true, then it's gotta to be exclusive for PS4. No way Sony is letting Xbone and PC have this. So, yeah... I just can't get excited for this piece of news :(

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Why would they announce and release the old version on the console, only to have a Remaster too?

Yeah, makes no sense.

Maybe somebody in a position to spread rumors well confused the old version with a remake and started this 'news'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom