• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GamesBeat: Final Fantasy 7 remake at Sony press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

9e93ca0e_Nope.gif

SoulUnison

Banned
If this is true, it'll either be absolutely amazing or an unmitigated trainwreck.

I can't wait to see how they're going to do cutscenes, voice acting, ETC.
What the hell is the Honey Bee Inn/crossdressing quest going to look like with 2015 Square Enix production values?

Also, why announce this now?
Is there anything that could possibly take the wind out of XV's sails/sales more than a VII remake?

This is all so bizarre.

And it's apparently outsourced?
Square Enix doing a remake of *the* biggest game in their catalog, and they're not even doing it in-house?

Are we sure they're not just sourcing Siliconera. One one hand it sounds like that, on the other it sounds like they heard it from another source and just mention that Siliconera broke the story earlier than them.

Neifirst

Given the almost complete dearth of Japanese games at the Xbox presser, anything final fantasy related would be welcome.

specdot

Developed by Sony 3rd Party Team aka Other Ocean.
*lol runs away*
But in all seriousness, if this gets announced, I don't know man. I think I will lose it.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
FF7 with FF15 engine.

If this E3 finishes and we hear nothing about this.... I will lose my trust in all gaming media forever even those who were trusted before...........

Again guys, this second source, credible or not, appears to be information that is different from the Siliconera story and has more detail, including: Sony conference / developer info.

Smoke? Fire? All that?

Or just clicks? Has anyone followed Gamesbeats credibility of late?

Well it would explain why FF7 for the PS4 hasn't come out yet when it was announced for Spring....It would make that guy on their conference an even bigger troll.

With the massive amount of game that MS brought to the table today, Sony's definitely gonna need something of this scale to be relevant.

Joke post? MS showed 2 new IP;s, one was all CGI and the other a pirate MMO, the rest was typical Gears halo forza reliance as usually. Not going to take much for Sony to beat MS conference. Remain Relevant? LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom