• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! The synopsis had me hooked already (and I'm not just saying that). I'm deciding how I should divide my time between Ping Pong, Utena and Monster but it seems Utena and Monster might get priority. Utena for the aforementioned artsy weirdness and Monster for the dark dramatic thriller.

That's like a trifecta right there tbh.

edit: But Ping Pong is only like twelve episodes so watch that before Monster imo.

Or maybe after because it's tonally lighter. Idk.

Kater

Banned
I was absent for quite some time now but I thought I'd drop by and share a pic of a cute guy.

tumblr_o1pi6bz7zT1tt2myyo10_540.jpg

Also, damn, I missed like 60 pages. o_O

3phemeral

That's like a trifecta right there tbh.

edit: But Ping Pong is only like twelve episodes so watch that before Monster imo.

Or maybe after because it's tonally lighter. Idk.

I may do that then.

And oh dear lord. I had to scroll upward quickly because I'm at a Panera Bread and there's a very elderly conservative Christian couple getting seated behind me. *mental note when out in public*

Of course! The synopsis had me hooked already (and I'm not just saying that). I'm deciding how I should divide my time between Ping Pong, Utena and Monster but it seems Utena and Monster might get priority. Utena for the aforementioned artsy weirdness and Monster for the dark dramatic thriller aspect. They might be a good back-and-forth pairing.

I think Ping Pong first might be best. 12 episodes and all.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
FFXV looks too focused on its animations than the actual gameplay. Then again it is a Square Enix game in 2016. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#BuyStarOcean:IntegrityandFaithlessness

3phemeral

Finally saw the trailer and I loved the stealthier section of the footage. From the music to the visual setting. Then the full-scale battle starts and I quickly lost interest. Then again, I felt this same way with FF13's battle system but I begrudgingly learned the mechanics and ended up enjoying it to some degree.

I think Ping Pong first might be best. 12 episodes and all.

Yeah, I think that might be the way to go. Didn't realize it was so short.

marmoka

Banned
I never played any Final Fantasy game, and I have no interest or excitement for this one.

But I'm very exited for Gravity Rush Remastered. Too bad Amazon told me they were having problems with the stock and I wouldn't receive it till Thursday. And I have a Premium account. Getting it 2 days later than launch date, when I preordered it one month ago. WTF??

Honestly, I was a little disappointed by the new trailer. Combat just seems really boring to me. I think Xenoblade Chronicles X kinda spoiled me. I'll still buy it though.

something about XcX is putting me off and i'm not talking about the small text. i don't think i even played more than 5 hours since i got. maybe i'll go back to it.

something about XcX is putting me off and i'm not talking about the small text. i don't think i even played more than 5 hours since i got. maybe i'll go back to it.

5 hours? That's not very far into the intro/tutorial sections of the game. Just like Xenoblade before it, or any Xeno game in general, they're a little slow to start. The game is incredible and once you're in a Skell, it changes the dynamic. Incredible game, even if the story is weaker compared to Xenoblade.

marmoka

Banned

It took me 40 hours to get the Skell. I spent most of the time hiking and exploring. There's so much to see and to do out there.

But only 5 hours, you have done nothing yet. I felt in the beginning that the game was kinda boring, but once you understand the basics, it's nothing but fun.

Alrus

their jackets and step animations though

Animations look great, but at the same time the game feels bland as hell, environments are pretty meh so far, and the gameplay doesn't look fun.

Also the characters just aren't very exciting, and that's because they're all wearing the same style of clothes and are around the same age.

DOWN

Banned
I'm excited for the male cast tbh. They described it in a really sweet way about it being a labor of love for the friendships that school kids in Japan have as they grow older (often being a group of boys/girls separately when hanging out, as is the case in youth in many cultures before leaving hometowns). It's not like its far-fetched that they want to explore that dynamic and they have said there are females with large pivotal roles simply outside the permanent party/road trip dynamic.

It looks like it could be a nostalgia heaven and I don't have any issue with their uniforms and clothes being black in their city's culture, and they aren't the same outfits for a reason. Why not, it looks visually interesting for a change in FF. For one game, I don't think the cast being similar stylistically is wrong. If anything that seems to be how lots of friend groups were back in growing up. Tables of guys and tables of girls, often alike and friends for a while. And in Japan, often in uniforms.

tumblr_npuejfVPAD1s590kwo1_400.gif

kgmc1dh7phikpsex8awz.gif

EDIT: I didn't play Duscae but this lighting is exciting. sounds like Luminous is a beast, making it both hard to deal with but incredibly strong

zumgjtxcrr.jpg

Vazra

Either an oddity of Duscae or a fault of open world, but the character model and lighting are the promising and more tricky parts they nailed in technical detail

The environment is a bit of a mixed bag. The characters are amazing sure but I dont know how to feel about the gameplay from what I managed to see so far.

GoStc

FFXV looks too focused on its animations than the actual gameplay. Then again it is a Square Enix game in 2016. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

#BuyStarOcean:IntegrityandFaithlessness

Meh, I bought SOIV day one and played it for a pretty decent amount of time, but I couldn't finish it due to that annoying little girl in the cast. Will wait for some impressions when the game is out to make up my mind about this one.

Vazra

Meh, I bought SOIV day one and played it for a pretty decent amount of time, but I couldn't finish it due to that annoying little girl in the cast. Will wait for some impressions when the game is out to make up my mind about this one.

SOIV story and characters were trash but I have hopes this one improves that which shouldn't be hard to do. Also to be quite honest the cat girl and the winged girl were as annoying as the little girl.

Ahasverus

Freshmen are god tier sex machines. Some are not very experienced, but their energy makes up for it. It's like getting younger for sacrificing a virgin.

Kevyt

If I had money to buy money I wouldn't need money, ergo, if I had ways to quench my thirst, I wouldn't be thirsty.

Freshmen are god tier sex machines. Some are not very experienced, but their energy makes up for it. It's like getting younger for sacrificing a virgin.

That logic.

Freshman... Eh, why would you want to be with someone that just got out of high school and is 18/19... 😐

If I had money to buy money I wouldn't need money, ergo, if I had ways to quench my thirst, I wouldn't be thirsty.

Huh and I thought lusting primarily after the youngest you can legally have was a straight male thing. But I guess that's why the gay death occurs at 30, just like how women become Christmas Cakes at age 26?

That logic.

Freshman... Eh, why would you want to be with someone that just got out of high school and is 18/19... 😐

Maybe he wants them before they put on the Freshmen 15. I remember him saying that I must be overweight because I said I like the dadbod aesthetic.

Ahasverus

That logic.

Huh and I thought lusting primarily after the youngest you can legally have was a straight male thing. But I guess that's why the gay death occurs at 30, just like how women become Christmas Cakes at age 26?
All ages have advantages. My age for example 23-25) is one of what I call "vanilla expertise", you know what you're doing very well, but remain between normal boundaries. The next step is the queer exploration and it scalates until it hits its peak at 37 or so with the complete mastery or light and dark side of sex. Then it's all downhill because it becomes sex for necessity, but old tricks aren't fully forgotten of course.
Maybe he wants them before they put on the Freshmen 15. I remember him saying that I must be overweight because I said I like the dadbod aesthetic.
Damn, that's some archeological ether going on haha. Sorry corn, all love <3

Well i told mymom, we were arguing again because she was angry i speak alone she says she prefers to be dead she is angry and , im worried but at least she took it more calmy after all these years.

Edit:i got this habit of speaking to myself like a lunatic, its not much and i get its weird,but honestly its not something i control alqays
If you need support for the worries, we can listen.

All ages have advantages. My age for example 23-25) is one of what I call "vanilla expertise", you know what you're doing very well, but remain between normal boundaries. The next step is the queer exploration and it scalates until it hits its peak at 37 or so with the complete mastery or light and dark side of sex. Then it's all downhill because it becomes sex for necessity, but old tricks aren't fully forgotten of course.

I really don't think there's an appreciable difference in energy between 18-19 and 20-21. But w/e.

It's also weird that you think age determines sexual experience. You think there aren't gay 16 year olds that are extremely experienced? And then go to college as Freshman incredibly experienced?

Ahasverus

Age does not equal experience! Many GAFfers can attest.
Absolutely. I just talk from experience, but YMMV. I know 17 year olds that can become dick cops, no need to ask for IDs, they know them all. Sans mine, mind you.

I would have loved to have had more 15-17 y.o. Sex, but teenager me was some ugly blob (lost my virginity at 19) so I missed that boat and stayed on the harbor with dignity. Whenever I see some middle aged guy with a 16 y.O kid I want to puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom