• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo & DeNA's First Mobile Game Reveal Coming "Soon", "Expect the Unexpected"

Ugh, ok. If that's not setting everyone up for disappoint then I don't know what.

Or we should literally read it to mean, "guys don't expect something you want."

Justinh

Expect the unexpected, and soon

Not sure if I can handle a Mario snuff game with full-frontal...

Seriously though, whatever it is I hope it's something that can use a bluetooth controller.

Honestly though racing is a genre that can actually work fairly well with gyro, so an fzero on mobile isn't too big a stretch. Might choose it instead of Mario Kart because Mario Kart is so big and they want to keep it as a reason to buy consoles

AdanVC

I'm worried and hyped at the same time. I just don't know what to expect. I don't think it's going to be a Pokémon game since they already revealed Pokémon Go. I'm 90% sure it's going to be a Mario related game using a simple but addictive concept that can kept you hooked for hours.

Will be buying of coursee! Next week????????????

SalvaPot

Daisy Adventure, the antagonist is Waluigi, they are fighting over the last spot in the next Mario Spin-Off game. You can play as either of them.

Its an endless runner.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
For thier first mobile game?

They will announce more than one game Mario is a given...im talking about the other potential surprises. After Splatoon i expect the young guns at Nintendo to work a bunch of original projects for mobile plattforms down the line.

Top Bottom