• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Explosion at Mako Reactor!? Casualties Unknown.(BREAKING NEWS)

KlgTCbP.jpg

Holy shit. An explosion just happened at one of Midgar's reactors. I'm in Kalm at the moment and just captured this on a live feed. Can anyone confirm this?

Damn it lol. This was supposed to be a call back to this great thread.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Oh shit, hope everyone is okay (GOD DAMN IT! I thought this was real for a second. With the state of the world, and just the constant on constant tragedies, I thought this was god damn real...)

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Is there any official statement from Midgard's police? For the magnitude of the attack, the Defense Ministry should be seizing the area by now.

Platy

Those terrorists will never learn .... they will fuck up this planet till it kills everyone or they will not be happy.

That thug lider of them ... never sounded like a good guy. WHO PUTS A GUN ON THE PLACE OF HIS HAND IF NOT ASKING FOR TROUBLE ?
Thank god most black people are extinct on the world or more of this terrorist mess would happen !

I hope they can be taken care as soon as possible so Shinra can save us all

Orca

In before gun arms apologists start talking about how if everyone had gun arms we would be safer

The second amendment clearly states we have the right to bear materia. The government can't take that away, especially over what's clearly just a mental health issue.

Savitar

We need more walls to keep out all those flower girls that live in those abandoned churches.

They takin honest folks work!

Top Bottom