• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Explosion at Mako Reactor!? Casualties Unknown.(BREAKING NEWS)

Ozigizo

Guys, I live near a train yard filled with literal ghosts. And don't even get me started on the things in the sewers.

Steel

Banned
Guys, I live near a train yard filled with literal ghosts. And don't even get me started on the things in the sewers.

Seriously. At least you people have mako reactors. Just think of all those peoples living near the Midgar Zoolooms. Quit bitchin' about your first world problems.

TOwgGDt.png

Man, I've been glued to the news coverage of this all night. Is there anybody live-tweeting this?

You must be a stressed individual right now.

You guys are in here laughing it up. Meanwhile my cousin in Sector 6 can't speak. I'm looking for Medicine but the last pharmacy coupon was given to a guy with a sword in his back. This guy must not know I have friends in Avalanche...

Edit: this fuck had the nerve to go visit my cousin. I swear I'm calling Jessie right now!!!

Final+Fantasy+VII+Screenshot+Man+in+the+Pipe.jpg

Shinra will keep us safe from the terrorist scum. I believe in them. All this shit about them being evil is started by the sub-human lower level dwellers!

Thoughts and prayers for those lost in the attack.

Damn. The hell is going on these days?
Where I come from a bunch of military students just tried to assassinate a sorceress. It was crazy. Fortunately their plan failed and they've been locked up. Criminal scum. Not being talked about in the news though, which is odd.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I thought Rufus Shinra would make Midgar great again. What is this fuckery?
President sent him away on a "special assignment", which sounds like propaganda to me, this President gets worse and worse and now reactors are exploding under his belt? And don't get me started on that clown Heidegger, not even the people in office like him.

#impeachshinra #rufus2016

Son Of D

Was on the last train to Sector 7 yesterday. This fucking group of thugs just stormed in and started making trouble. One passenger nearly got shot. This has been going on for too long. Shinra said they had plans for better security.

Ondore

I'm at the Gold Saucer and nothing really happening here, but I'm hearing something about celebrations at Cosmo Canyon, setting off Fira and yelling "Death to Shinra". Bunch of savages.

Hang in there, Midgar-GAF.

I was just talking to a psychic asking her what I should do with my life now that all this chaos is going on.....

All she told me was a brownish blonde girl in a pink dress who sells flowers is gonna die soon.

Chirotera

Banned
Fuck this city, I'm buying a condo in Costa Del Sol.

Do you have any idea how long it's going to take to grind up the money to buy one? Of which you'll never use again? Way too long man.

Don't rush to conclusions, it's just one attack. I'm sure Shinra will find whomever is responsible and punish them accordingly. The other sectors are much more peaceful and easier to move to.

Steel

Banned
Was on the last train to Sector 7 yesterday. This fucking group of thugs just stormed in and started making trouble. One passenger nearly got shot. This has been going on for too long. Shinra said they had plans for better security.

It's the stupid Right to bear Materia activists' fault. When anybody and their grandma can cast lightning, of course crime's gonna go up. I mean, c'mon, they should at least have backround checks.

PBalfredo

With the way Shinra keeps slashing the budget of everything that's not part of their armed forces, you'd think they would have enough security to keep Midgard safe. But then shit like this happens. Meanwhile, Rocket Town has turned into a dump since Shinra has pulled out. Where's all the gil going?!

Top Bottom