• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Explosion at Mako Reactor!? Casualties Unknown.(BREAKING NEWS)

Unknown suspect seen walking away:

latest

Platy

In before gun arms apologists start talking about how if everyone had gun arms we would be safer

Guns ?

Only really old people and that last surviving black dude use guns !

Everyone knows that materia is the way !

You can heal AND kill with it. That is like the ultimate self defense

News on Sector 7 has received leaked images from one of the security cameras at the reactor. If you listen closely you can hear their conversation

Final%20Fantasy%20VII-2.jpg

Platy

News on Sector 7 has received leaked images from one of the security cameras at the reactor. If you listen closely you can hear their conversation

Final%20Fantasy%20VII-2.jpg

"We can hear the use of nicknames Wedge and Biggs, possibly in reference of the upcoming revival of an old beloved sci fi classic"

derek212

I hope and pray that everyone is okay Op ! Stay safe

I'm trying to find news on it but can't ! Anyone have a link ?

Edit

Nvm was searching China etc... Then typed mako lol dammit op lol

batbeg

Wow I was just recently in Midgar to see the theatrical version of Loveless. It's hard to believe I could've been there during this terrorist attack.

BasilZero

I saw some guards on the floor.

They had some potions on them so I decided to take them for myself - could use them in the future!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

XrUT6Ku.png
Oh shit I know this guy!! He is a total loser so I always thought his stories about being a terrorist was just him trying to look cool... I wonder if I should report him, my gut says yes but he knows this really hot girl so maybe I should start hittin this guy up more often lol

I thought something was amiss. First the power goes out, and now Shinra is raising the gil per householder. Gonna need a job there myself at this rate.

JC Lately

Oh shit I know this guy!! He is a total loser so I always thought his stories about being a terrorist was just him trying to look cool... I wonder if I should report him, my gut says yes but he knows this really hot girl so maybe I should start hittin this guy up more often lol

MOD POST: Your IP had been logged. The
Department of Administrative Research will contact you shortly for any information you may have on the identity and whereabouts of this individual

Overside

Banned
Seriously? Fucking seriously?
Why does eveyone always give avalanche credit for everything?

RETURNERS!!!

R-E-T-U-R-N-E-R-S

We even arranged the explosives to spell out the name, do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass that is?

But does anyone care? No, its always fucking pretty boy who does everything. Hes a freaking fraud!!! The only thing he ever really does is clear out all the aquanet from every cosmetics aisle.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
does this mean shinra is going to raise taxes again??

hope those ppl are ok and all but seriously...

Top Bottom