• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
GafOpen_Gif.gif

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg
GrimoireOT37.png

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

Destiny Gaf's own
occassionally released
podcast, the Mythocast:

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
o54125r.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.

05-Titles_TLW.jpg

Some old friends will be visiting again soon:

5clfRTQ.gif

And they're bringing a few strangers with them...

N9nQEwi.gif

New thread smell yo. ouuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I aint done IB all week, but will be down for some trains later if anyones interested, just goto get some programming out of the way first.

GlamFM

Banned
2nd Character to Rank 5, second 312 Butt Towel.

Thank you for NOTHING!

EDIT: New thread hype, of course.

Thanks Drizz.

Namikaze1

Had to go do a solo match to complete this 2500 bounty. Did it in the first match. Missed out on being top scorer though.

Jinjo

I want a grimoire card too.

Finished up IB on my lock in a single morning. Not bad. Bought the gear since I only had shitty gloves drop for me. Got a 315 Nirwen's from the package with exhumed (meh), glass half full (awwww yissss). Injection Mold for max stability. What you guys think, keep or infuse it in my Headseeker Hawksaw (also with maxed out stability)

phen0m24

:)

Morning DGAF

Nice title and great company. I'm honored to be listed among the PvP all stars. ;)

1st page confession: I haven't run a NF this week. :p

Heart you all

Jinjo

:)

Morning DGAF

Nice title and great company. I'm honored to be listed among the PvP all stars. ;)

1st page confession: I haven't run a NF this week. :p

Heart you all

I've ran close to 10 NF's this week and still no Taniks cloak. Just light the signal if you want help on a run lol. I want that cloak dammit.

Is the rank 5 IB package supposed to give you something besides the ghost shell? Didn't get anything but the shell. Checked my postmaster, wwent to orbit, inventory slots not full... Nothing.

^Still have two NFalls left this week so I might take you up on that. If I care enough to bother before reset. Trials is the only thing I actually want to do between now and reset raiding.

Is the rank 5 IB package supposed to give you something besides the ghost shell? Didn't get anything but the shell. Checked my postmaster, wwent to orbit, inventory slots not full... Nothing.

Definitely supposed to be something else in addition to the 310 Ghost. Iron banner, weapon, armor, class item. Something. That would really suck if you didn't get anything else since they drop from 310 up to 320 light.

Number45

Title is apt, given I bought a legacy engram from Xur and it decrypted into Invective... one of the few specials I already have a Y2 version of. >_<

Jinjo

^Still have two NFalls left this week so I might take you up on that. If I care enough to bother before reset. Trials is the only thing I actually want to do between now and reset raiding.

Sure, just let me know! Stepping out now for an hour or so, but then I'll be back online. Still need to do one raid this week.

Top Scorer! Wooooo! Now just need to get rank 4 to complete that bounty. Saving the weeklies for tomorrow though.

The weeklies will pretty much bring you up to rank 5 from rank 1.5 now today already. If you have another character at max. A weekly bounty is a (more than) full rank today. So saving them 'till you get to rank 4 is just gonna waste rep.

Wish I had a grimoire card
lol I don't deserve one

IB games last night were frustrating, losing games by under 200 points because of enemy hammer chaining is the worst. Don't know why but I've played so much better using the Jade Rabbit compared to using a pulse rifle. Scouts will probably be my go to weapon when the December patch hits.

Namikaze1

Sure, just let me know! Stepping out now for an hour or so, but then I'll be back online. Still need to do one raid this week.

The weeklies will pretty much bring you up to rank 5 from rank 1.5 now today already. If you have another character at max. A weekly bounty is a (more than) full rank today. So saving them 'till you get to rank 4 is just gonna waste rep.
I'm not saving till I hit rank 4. I'm saving them because of the legendary marks rewards. I'm at cap and am planning to buy some stuff later on. If I hand them in now, I would lose those marks.

obligatory]

Haha I wanted to give a shout out to your gif in my little bonus second gif up there. The top one is where all my time went, mainly because I'm scrubby and had never made one before. I would've included yours as well but the OP's total MB of data is getting up there already when I have TLW gifs, especially this one.

Imgr called my first gif "huge" since its ~12 MB but l really tried to keep that in check, clipping frames left and right out of those clips. I try to always keep it in mind considering how many people are understandably concerned about mobile data limits. Hell, data overage concerns was the first (of many....) ThunderLord post derailments :-/

Gifs are gud

Gif gud, Clack-O-Saurus! Kappa.

Simbo

Neo Member

Happened to me too. Opened my Rank 5 package and only got a 310 ghost shell.

Lame.

What's the best way to get glimmer now that isn't VoG gate keepers? Dumped all mine into synths when kings fall first came out and I've never been able to get it back up since(without doing any farming that is)

New thread, eh?

I realized this same time last year I took a break from the game not to return until both dlcs were out. I don't think my break this year will be as long, though xenoblade x is coming out soon...

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Just popped the helmet for iron banner when I left the tower after I had hit rank five and talked to dude...left for orbit and bam.

Whole set get. Hunter helmet is siiiiiiiick lookin...

Edit: got the shell when I talked to him.

Ayyyy lmao i love the gifs that come with each new thread &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Why is the bones accompanied by Yao Ming?

Daemul

My little cousin is staying the week and I got him to play Iron Banner for me since I just can't deal with the current meta. He got to rank 5 this morning and I got a 315 Class item from the rank 5 package, even though I'm already wearing a 320 class item....

what_i_expected_arrested_development.gif

How easy is it to get to rank 5 on alts? If's its quick then I'll just get him to play IB on one of my other characters.

Ooohh, shiny new thread.

I still wanna get the Trials arms. Really struggling with this map.

There's three points to clash through, and two are sniper heavy and multifaceted (i.e plenty of angles on each). The tunnel is a great place for one to rush through, while the others can squeeze from either end.

But I continually feel that spawning on the water side is the easier of the two spawns. There's just so much protection and so much cover to leverage, especially as a sniper. And to be clear it seems really sniper heavy this week.

How easy is it to get to rank 5 on alts? If's its quick then I'll just get him to play IB on one of my other characters.

Extremely easy, the weekly bounties give over a whole ranks worth of rep and the dailies a sizable chunk. Shouldn't take more than the 13 games needed for that one weekly unless you lose lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom