• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting back into Destiny, just reached level 20. I have the digital guardian Verison so feels there's a a lot of content to Catch up on haha.
I only played about a week or two when it came out

Certainly a lot to do, but House of Wolves is the least grindy state the game has ever been. You could get to max level from scratch faster now than any other time before.

Hit us up when you want to Raid or do PoE.

Requested to Join the School of Hawk, I've been away from Destiny for a long while. I'm looking forward to doing some POE and raids with you guys.

PS4

Cool. There's a link to a list of clans in the OP. Noomi said he will be back home in two hours nearly two hours ago so he should be getting on sometime in the next half hour.

Ok, i just joined the clan, i didnt know it was just clicking a button and bam you are in.

GhaleonEB

I think the new friend notification system mentioned is the first step in that direction. Considering how slow major UI features take for them to roll out and the fact last-gen consoles have always been an anchor, we may have to wait for Destiny 2 for a full feature in-game LFG.

I am certain it will come, but sadly expect it to be a long ways off.
What is the new friend notification system? I must have missed the news on it.

Just getting back into Destiny, just reached level 20. I have the digital guardian Verison so feels there's a a lot of content to Catch up on haha.
I only played about a week or two when it came out
Yeah, there's an enormous amount to do in the game now. If you want to run pretty much anything just drop a note in here, we can help with story missions, strikes, raids, Prison of Elders, etc. Lots of stuff to pick from at this point.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Crophonso's exotics in the last 48 hours:

Red Death
Hawkmoon
Plan C
Ice Breaker
Helm of Inmost Light
The Glasshouse
Celestial Nighthawk

;)

Dat new thread hype!

jFTusdv.gif

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
P.S.

Non-NA GAFers or those who just really don't want ulcers please PM me to be put on my list for Red Bull codes. Bangin em home ;)

New thread smells like a freshly opened can of Red Bull :p

Dammit flawless clan raid is happening and i'm at work :(

I need to get in on one of these for my final trophies :I

It was a small blurb in the 2nd part of the weekly update this week. I guess it is just a "Status" setting in your Bungie profile that is visible to others with mobile app integration.

You can set a status "looking for Raid" etc. Also view clanmates.

Dunlop

I'm starting to think that the people who got thorn by dong the bounty deserve the PVP cheese it affords

I'm at the 500 point in crucible portion and I am so focused on not dying that my instincts are all messed up and I die more lol

I'm in the same position as Blackghost and just got back into the game. However through a few strokes of luck and apparently my own excellent foresight when I last played the game a year ago I managed to jump from level 22 yesterday (when I rebought the game) to now level 28.

Apparently this means I can do raids now, and while the OP is very handy in all of its info is there a checklist of things needed to properly get into raiding? Specifically I see all the talk about elemental weapons (of which I only have one epic weapon. Are there tiers of epics?), do I need all 3 before I get into a raid? Defense score minimums? Things of that nature.

Thanks in advance for any tips =)

Certainly a lot to do, but House of Wolves is the least grindy state the game has ever been. You could get to max level from scratch faster now than any other time before.

Hit us up when you want to Raid or do PoE.

Yeah, there's an enormous amount to do in the game now. If you want to run pretty much anything just drop a note in here, we can help with story missions, strikes, raids, Prison of Elders, etc. Lots of stuff to pick from at this point.
Forsure would love some new people to play with. No one else is really still playing on my friends list. I actually still need to beat the main story before I hit the DLC stuff haha😰

Excuse my ignorance what's PoE? I've seen it posted a couple time in here

Forsure would love some new people to play with. No one else is really still playing on my friends list. I actually still need to beat the main story before I hit the DLC stuff haha😰

Prison of Elders! Basically a horde mode (it's kind of like the raid for the HoW expansion)

Forsure would love some new people to play with. No one else is really still playing on my friends list. I actually still need to beat the main story before I hit the DLC stuff haha��

PoE is "Prison of Elders", a horde mode type arena that is the House of Wolves PvE endgame activity in lieu of a Raid.

Edit: Beaten, of course

GhaleonEB

It was a small blurb in the 2nd part of the weekly update this week. I guess it is just a "Status" setting in your Bungie profile that is visible to others with mobile app integration.

You can set a status "looking for Raid" etc. Also view clanmates.
Very cool, it's right along the lines of what I've posted about before. Though I think it needs to be integrated in-game before it's really useful. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Forsure would love some new people to play with. No one else is really still playing on my friends list. I actually still need to beat the main story before I hit the DLC stuff haha��

Shoot me a FR, I'm Ghaleon_EB on PSN. We can do whatev. Earlier today I had four pages of friends online with Destiny (using the in-game menu), all from DestinyGAF.

OkayRene

Has anyone else been having problems with Destiny Item Manager, Tower Ghost, or even the Destiny app? I'm trying to move things between characters and everything's timing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom