• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA servers down

T4WRKDt.jpg

http://twitter.com/AskEASupport/status/680032799571587073

is it affecting battlefront?
I get off work in an hour and i've just grabbed the game. would like to play it before I head off to the inlaws for the weekend

Kezen

Banned
Yeah, I can't login to Origin. I have been locked out of my account and I'm supposed to enter a security code which I've yet to receive.

Great.

Recall

And I just bought Battlefield 4.

I'm guessing this is the new yearly tradition with everything being targeted.

Pastry

Banned
I just better be able to download Fallout patches on the 26th is all. I won't have time to play games tomorrow :(

- Never had a Next-gen EA title before

- I buy Star Wars: Battlefront for Christmas

- I install the game

- I can't play

Merry Christmas to me...

Tecnniqe

Banned
So DDoSing really has become a regular occurance with the holidays now, huh? I'll be damned.
Happy holidays, from all the fuckers.

I can't wait for better and global laws for this shit.

Not that it matters, I'm playing REmake with my sister.

- Never had a Next-gen EA title before

- I buy Star Wars: Battlefront for Christmas

- I install the game

- I can't play

Merry Christmas to me...

It has offline modes, don't cry. Need for Speed on the other hand won't even start, whatever you do. Those racing fans drew the shortest stick. My Nhl 16 works offline at least...

hesido

Little fuckers are annoying but I wish these big companies would invest a bit to stop this shit.

I don't know, if this was a cheap investment, and these companies are not doing it, than shame on the companies. But it's a substantial investment just to accomodate these little fuckers during their holiday breaks, than it's added costs which will trickle down and be passed onto consumers at some point, indirectly or not.

Top Bottom