• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20% off EVERYTHING on eBay UK - 4pm to 10pm Today

BraXzy

This was posted in the Cheap Arse Euro thread but it's a crazy deal I think a lot of people would like to see. It works on literally any purchase on eBay so long as you follow the T + C's.

http://www.ebay.co.uk

**Must hold a UK valid registered Paypal account**

Minimum £20 spend / Max £50 saving
Discount applied to total basket and not individual items
Discount does not apply to P&P

Code = CUK20

As an example of what good deals you can grab, you could buy a white PS4 for £180 after discount. Xbox One 500GB + The Division for £192 post-discount. But obviously it also works on TV's, tablets, furniture, you name it!

nib95

Banned
Wasn't sure what to buy, so in the mean time just cancelled my pre-order of Quantum Break at SimplyGames, and ordered it through an eBay store. £33 for a sealed retail copy including the DLC. Not too shabby.

TGMIII

Anywhere doing New 3DS XLs cheaper than Shopto?

They've got metallic blues for around £127 after discount but I'd ideally want a black model.

shandy706

Nice

Speaking of Ebay...how are they doing?

I use to use them a TON, now I just sell stuff locally on Facebook and/or sell on Amazon all the time.

Is this a step towards trying to pull people back?

Thanks lol. Got a gas hob I needed. £215 instead of £265.

Not gaming related though.

Might as well get £50 off something if you're going to buy something anyway.

nib95

Banned
Every time this happens I can't think what to buy and never get anything.

I know the feeling lol. Would have ordered Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy XV etc, but doesn't look like anyone on eBay is selling the regular versions yet.

jelly

S55ogMQ.jpg

BraXzy

I know the feeling lol. Would have ordered Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy XV etc, but doesn't look like anyone on eBay is selling the regular versions yet.

I'm slowly but surely finding things I'm contemplating.. Things like getting a Dualshock 4 replacement for £28, maybe pre-ordering DS3 PC for £24... My basket is suddenly growing xD

shandy706

Wait, are Xbox Live codes non-region locked. I think they aren't locked.

Does that mean someone here could get me THIS and THIS (using the code) for $63 US?

Would this work? Anyone willing to do it for me? They'll e-mail you the code it says.

(If I'm doing my math right of course, lol)

I'd happily pay someone with PayPal if so. I'm a Plus seller and buyer here on gaf.

Nevermind!

A very helpfull gaffer helped me get $100 for $78. Awesome!

BraXzy

Might buy a CronusMax actually so I can use my XB1 Elite on my PS4.. Been contemplating it and 20% off the price is pretty enticing.

ConceptX

I nearly bought a white PS4 from Argos earlier today for £270, glad I waited and got it at £180.

Thanks for posting this.

For anyone who has used the voucher code, did Paypal take the right amount from your card? It says I got it for £215, after the transaction went through, but when I login to paypal, it says -£265.

Hope it's not a fuck up I have to deal with.

nib95

Banned
That's a pretty great price.

I really can't decide. Do I buy a regular PS4 controller for £28, or do I get the dongle that'd let me use my Elite on it for £37?

I wouldn't trust the dondle tbh. Who knows if it'll add any sort of input delay or not. I'd just go regular.

On a side note, tried the discount code with XBL Gold 12 month subs, and no matter who the seller is, the code doesn't seem to be working any longer. I wonder if you can only use it with a maximum of two orders or something. I haven't exactly used up the £50 saving yet.

I wouldn't trust the dondle tbh. Who knows if it'll add any sort of input delay or not. I'd just go regular.

On a side note, tried the discount code with XBL Gold 12 month subs, and no matter who the seller is, the code doesn't seem to be working any longer. I wonder if you can only use it with a maximum of two orders or something. I haven't exactly used up the £50 saving yet.

It says MAX 1 transaction.

BraXzy

It says MAX 1 transaction.

Yeah it's a one use code per account bud. Gotta add a bunch of stuff into your basket if you wanted multiples I'm afraid. Could always try make a dummy account?

offshore

Ugh, bloody hell. LOL. Payday tomorrow, and I wanted to try and save it, not spend it in advance :lol

That white PS4 for £180 is goddamn tempting though...

DPB

I'm really tempted to buy a graphics card to upgrade my GTX 660, even though I've been holding out until later this year when new cards are supposed to come out.

BraXzy

I'm really tempted to buy a graphics card to upgrade my GTX 660, even though I've been holding out until later this year when new cards are supposed to come out.

Don't get me started because this came to mind a minute ago too..

A GTX 970 for £179 is all kinds of yes please but should I?

Damn, that's pretty great. Any good Wii U deals I can stack with this?

Edit - shit, there's a Wii U with MK8 for £130 delivered if I use this code. Really don't need another console right now. Tempted...

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Don't get me started because this came to mind a minute ago too..

A GTX 970 for £179 is all kinds of yes please but should I?

Where from? There was one for 210, knocked down to 178 but sold :(

I'm needing a GTX 970, next best is 200 after code

Caleranatior

Neo Member
For anyone who has used the voucher code, did Paypal take the right amount from your card? It says I got it for £215, after the transaction went through, but when I login to paypal, it says -£265.

Hope it's not a fuck up I have to deal with.

My purchase shows as the full amount in the list of transactions, but when I click on it the details show the voucher and discounted price. Or is yours showing as the full price there too?

ConceptX

Sellers starting to raise prices, at least the white PS4 shopto_outlet has upped the price now.

Now it's £209 with discount instead of £180.

You can still get a black 1TB PS4 for £220 though.

My purchase shows as the full amount in the list of transactions, but when I click on it the details show the voucher and discounted price. Or is yours showing as the full price there too?

Mine is showing full price in the main menu, but discounted in the details - So I guess it went through correctly. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow what's happened when it charges to my CC.

Son Of D

Could get Hyrule Warriors Legends Special Edition for £35.20, which is about the same as what the regular edition is away from ebay. Tempting...

Sellers starting to raise prices, at least the white PS4 shopto_outlet has upped the price now.

Now it's £209 with discount instead of £180.

Fuckers. That's cheeky, especially as ebay must pay for the voucher discount.

They're creaming off the discount then...

Top Bottom